Finding Namjoon a date (NamGi)(Hogwarts AU)(SFW)

Authors note:

I have decided to add my more 'safe for work' oneshost that features Soft Namjoon, to this collection as well! This will be marked with an SFW, so you can avoid them if you don't want to read them.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Yoongi loved Namjoon, of course, he loved him

Yoongi loved Namjoon, of course, he loved him. They were best friends after all, who wouldn't love Namjoon? The Ravenclaw was amazing, tall, tanned and gorgeous, he was the smartest person Yoongi had ever known, and he could honestly listen to him all day.

That being said, he was in love with Namjoon.

Yoongi had no interest in romance or in love; they were last year students, having to take their NEWTS, he really didn't want a boyfriend, or even a girlfriend, he just wanted to get the best grades he could. He just wanted to get a job after Hogwarts and get away from this shit hole of a castle.

So no, Yoongi wasn't in love with his best friend.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was a true romantic, and Yoongi had no idea how he could pine over so many people at the same time as he aced all his class. Actually, it made him a little angry, cause that was why he was angry, it was because Namjoon should really need to study harder, not because Namjoon was pinning and sighing over all men that they came across.

Because it was all, Yoongi was willing to swear on his soul, which he did have one, thank you very much Jimin, that Namjoon was pinning over all men. Men who really did nothing to deserve him, cause Namjoon was sweet, and he deserved so much better than all of them.

Yoongi was just so annoyed, they were studying, and Namjoon was leaning his head on his hands and sighing while sending heart eyes to a boy on another table who were to busy with studying to even notice him.

'That cunt doesn't deserve Namjoon. ' Yoongi's brain effortlessly informed him, a thought that he was more than happy to ignore, what was even so good about... okay Yoongi had no idea who it even was that Namjoon was mooning over, but he was sure that he wasn't good enough for his Namjoon.

But Yoongi wasn't in love with him!

Namjoon deserved somebody who loved him 100% who were good enough for him, and who were most importantly vetted by Yoongi. That was when he decided to do something to prove Jimin wrong, to prove exactly how much he wasn't in love with Namjoon. He was gonna set up Namjoon with a good guy.

Namjoon... was a little confused when Yoongi slammed his book shut, stared him down with those deep intense black eyes "tomorrow. Astronomy tower, wear the maroon sweater it looks good with your skin."

The Ravenclaw couldn't help but blush at the demand "are you asking me out?" the thought was not... displeasing. Namjoon would be lying if he said that a few of his daydreams hadn't involved Yoongi and those gorgeous hands of his, but Yoongi had never shown any interest in him or any other human for the matter, so Namjoon hadn't done anything about it.