Kinktober day 2 - Tit fucking - Namjoon x Jimin - NSFW

"You have all the options in the world, and this is what you want?" Namjoon's tone was a mix of teasing and disbelief as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Yes."

"You know you can choose anything, right? Any wild thing you want? And this is what you want?" There was a slight giggle in his words as he pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side. "I am judging you," he said, laying down on the bed, still in his tight jeans and cute little bee socks.

Jimin was quick to straddle his waist, getting his hands on Namjoon's pecs, massaging them with a light and teasing touch. "It is not my fault these are dummy thick," he pinched the already pebbled nipples. "This is revenge for all the times you walk around without a shirt when I am not allowed to touch."

Namjoon relaxed into the soft bed, eyelids fluttering as he let out a little moan. Jimin's hands might be small, but they had some serious skills as they went between squeezing and massaging his pecs before starting to play with his nipples. "You have an obsession."

"With perfection," Jimin quipped back easily, with a grin on his face. "It's not my fault that you were gifted in ways to only tease me." His own cock was arching; he had been hard since Namjoon's suggestion that they would try anything in bed that he wanted.

He didn't know what his boyfriend had expected, but it had seemingly not been for Jimin to nearly instantly jump at the chance, almost begging to fuck his boyfriend's tits.

Jimin really felt that he could not be blamed for it. Sure, there were other things that he would love to do one day, kinks and toys he would love to try, like the double-sided dildo Namjoon had been hiding. So many good ideas, so little time.

But none of those ideas would ever compare to how much he wanted to fuck Namjoon's tits. He had no idea how many times he had brought himself to completion at the thought of sliding his cock between Namjoon's well-formed pecs. And that was before Namjoon started living his best life as a gym rat.

Really, the gym was a great thing, but Namjoon should not be allowed to be there. The man was already hot enough without it, but now that he was working on building his chest and hitting leg day like he was getting paid for it, Jimin was worried that he was going to become dehydrated from just how much he was drooling over his way-too-hot boyfriend.

"You are so silly."

"You love me, now push them together." Jimin gave the pecs one last squish before leaving them in Namjoon's very capable hands.

For a moment, Jimin didn't realize that he was still wearing his own jeans, the bulge clear as his cock was demanding attention at the sheer idea that they would soon find a new home between Namjoon's burgeoning man tits.

He could have gotten up and actually taken off the offending jeans, but the sheer idea of moving away from Namjoon when he was this close to getting what he wanted was asking the impossible. Instead, he unzipped the offending piece of denim and pushed down his boxers just enough that he could flop his hard needy dick out onto Namjoon's sternum.

It was telling something that a drop of precum had already gathered at the head, slowly sliding down the hard shaft as Jimin knee-walked a bit closer to Namjoon, sliding his dick perfectly between the now pushed-together space between Namjoon's pecs.

"Fuuck," it felt better than he had ever dared to hope it would. Firm muscles, wet with lube, as Jimin pushed up between the pushed-together pecs, every movement feeling as if he had found heaven.

He leaned forward a bit so he could hold onto the headboard while he started rocking his hips in perfect movements. Namjoon's hands were too busy pushing together his pecs to grab onto Jimin's hips or thighs as he would normally have done. It left Jimin in complete control of the moment.

Watching the tip of his cock come up past Namjoon's pecs to touch the bottom of his face was more erotic than it had any right to be, and all he wanted to do in that moment was paint his boyfriend's face with his cum, a wish that he would get filled quickly if the aching of his balls had anything to say.

God, why was Namjoon so hot? Why was the world unfair?

Namjoon's pupils almost ate up his entire iris; maybe Jimin wasn't the only one affected by the view he was getting. "Fuck, you are so hot," Jimin's words were almost slurred as his hips started a near-desperate pace as his balls tightened up. "So... so close."

Namjoon's sweet little smile had no right to be so sexy. "Can't complain about the view either." He licked his lips in a none-too-secretive manner. "Let it go, love, just let it go."

There was no part of Jimin able to deny Namjoon anything, and all it took was one more eager and needy thrust of his cock before he managed to spill all over Namjoon's neck, lower face, and mouth.

Jimin was genuinely shocked that he somehow had that much cum inside of him, as he painted what could only be seen as a modern-day masterpiece on Namjoon's face.

His masterpiece was disrupted as Namjoon licked his lips with a little grin, eagerly tonguing some of the cum inside "mmmh fruity." Jimin's cock put in a valid effort in attempting to reach hardness once again, why was Namjoon so hot?

He loved this man so much.