Unbreakable Rut (MinJoonKook)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Ruts were always hard

Ruts were always hard. They were always gonna be hard, that was simply just a fact, and there was really nothing they could do to stop them. It was one of the reasons that Alpha x Alpha pairs so rarely lasted. The ruts were simply too hard.

That being said, Jimin and Jungkook had long since decided that they wanted to break that stereotype. They had been together since... since before they were really grown up to know what being together meant.

It had always been Jimin and Jungkook, Jungkook and Jimin, together, never apart. So when Jimin presented as an alpha, that didn't matter. So what if the world looked at him and had expected an omega, Jimin was an alpha, and it didn't matter to them. He was still Jimin.

That was why it had been so surprising to Jimin when Jungkook had come to him after his own presentation, a crying, sobbing mess because Jungkook was also an alpha. Jungkook, his Jungkook, was afraid that Jimin was gonna turn him away, would no longer want to be with him, now that they were both omegas, but in all honesty, Jimin couldn't care less.

So their relationship was gonna be harder? So what!

They were still Jungkook and Jimin, and if anybody wanted to judge them, they could fuck right off!

That was exactly why it hit Jimin so hard when Jungkook's rut just refused to break. Normally his rut was only 2 days, two bad days, yes, but still only two days. They were instead on their 5th, Jimin was exhausted and sore, and the scent of alpha in the air was still so clear, as Jungkook were still stuck in the heavy feeling of it, as he let himself collab next to Jimin, having spent himself for what seemed like the umpteenth time the last day against Jimin's thigh.

Rubbing his face into Jimin's scent gland on his neck, Jungkook whined, and all Jimin could do was sigh heavily, reaching a hand out to run a hand through the other man's sweaty hair. "I know." it was a meer whisper, "I am sorry."

They both knew what this meant, if Jimin couldn't break Jungkook heat, if it just wouldn't break, then Jungkook needed an omega.

The logical conclusion would be to go to an alpha care centre, trained omegas who specialised in this would be able to bring Jungkook out of it. It was the only option they had, even if Jimin hated the idea of somebody they didn't know touching his Jungkook.

Because of the damn rules, Jimin wouldn't be allowed to be in the room during, meaning that all he could do was wait for a damn stranger to bring Jungkook out of it.

Still, it was their only option, and Jimin wouldn't love Jungkook less even if they had to do this. It wasn't Jungkook's fault.

As Jimin was thinking, Jungkook had started licking Jimin's scent gland once again, a soft hum against it. Neither of them was even close to being able to go again, but Jimin was well aware that Jungkook wouldn't be as far off as he probably should be.