Somno (NamGi)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

This is all brain rut, not at all what I was meant to be working on, but it is all you are getting today.

__________

All Yoongi had wanted when he got back from his studio at 2 am was cuddled with their pack omega.

That was really all he had planned and wanted, just sweet wholesome cuddles, with Namjoon. Really, no matter how much that was not how it ended, all he had originally planned on was cuddles.

Namjoon was normally always the one Yoongi would go to when he wanted hugs and cuddles, maybe it was because Namjoon was the only omega in their pack of 6 alpha's and one omega, or maybe because his recent love of the gym and turned his pecs into perfect pillows for Yoongi's head after a long day.

What he expected to find was Namjoon asleep, but lucid enough that he would half wake up when Yoongi crawled into bed next to him. Maybe he would have to push somebody out of the way, so he could get to lay his head on those beautiful man tits, but that was just a sacrifice that he would have to deal with.

What he found when he made his way to Namjoon's nest was not that.

What he found was debauchery, there was no other way of putting it. It seemed that some other people had been having some fun before Yoongi had arrived.

Namjoon was indeed asleep, Jungkook laying close by asleep, as well, but he was not the one that Yoongi for focusing on at that moment, all of his focus instead being on Namjoon.

The omega was lying on his stomach, hand wearing the bright red wristband clutching at the pillow in his sleep, almost taunting Yoongi, but that wasn't the thing that really got to Yoongi, and made his dick ache in his trousers as it slowly woke up.

No that would be what he was wearing.

An oversized shirt, that even when pulled down would barely cover anything, was pulled up exposing Namjoon's bare arse and muscled thighs, relaxed in his sleep form. Multiple love bites were clear all the way up his thighs and only stopped where a pair of thigh-high socks sat snuck.

That alone would have been more than enough to get Yoongi's blood pumping, their omega, his omega, with the signs and marks from all of them, sleepy and content, sleeping in his nest, with their baby alpha next to him.

Really something to get Yoongi's inner alpha going, cause he was a damn softy when it came to Namjoon. Still, that wasn't what really got him going.

With the way Namjoon was lying, Yoongi had a clear view of how a trail of cum was slowly dripping down between his cheeks, showing that somebody had had their fun with the omega before Yoongi got home.

The lightly suspect was Jungkook, who was also completely naked, with his cock out.

A primal part of Yoongi's brain that he could recognise as his inner alpha wanted nothing more than to shove enough load of cum inside of Namjoon, their omega, his omega.

He groaned quietly enough that he wouldn't risk waking anybody up, his eyes darting back to the red wristband, snug around Namjoon's strong wrist.

The wristband was not one of the ones that they had gotten Namjoon, no this was one that the omega had gotten for himself.

It wasn't for looks, it was a sign, a very clear sign that said 'please fuck me while I sleep.'

It was a kink that Namjoon was really into.

At first, it had taken a lot of convincing to get the rest of them aboard the idea as well, all of them scared and worried that Namjoon would wake up and not actually like it. It was first when Namjoon one evening had come home with the wristband and said it easy and simple if he was wearing the wristband he wanted it and had consented to get fucked, if he wasn't wearing it he would like to just sleep.