Kinktober Day 1 - Leather - Namjoon x Hoseok - NSFW

It all started with one pair of shorts.

Maybe he should have more self-control so he wouldn't be destroyed by a pair of shorts? The answer was probably yes, but that was not the reality they lived in.

Namjoon's thighs could knock any of them on their arse in multiple ways on a normal day and leave them all speechless when he walked by. And that was on a normal day! When their clothing of choice was either loose workout shorts or dark-coloured jeans, this was not a normal day.

Yes, the summer was hot, so shorts made sense! Hoseok understood that, seeing his boyfriend in a pair of shorts was something he had prepared himself for. All winter had been spent preparing himself for when he would have to deal with seeing Namjoon's tan, strong thighs just out there and him being unable to do anything about it, as groping tended to be frowned upon in polite company, so he couldn't spend every waking moment touching them, no matter how much he wanted.

So he was prepared. This was not Hoseok's first rodeo.

But that did not mean that he was prepared for THIS.

This being a pair of tiny leather shorts that Namjoon had taken to wear around their shared flat. He was apparently 'breaking them in' as if that was a thing you did with leather shorts just so they would 'fit better'. In Hoseok's humble opinion, they didn't need to fit better; they already fit perfectly the way they were, no adjusting needed.

They seemed to be just a tiny bit too tight, cutting into Namjoon's thighs in the way that Hoseok's own fingers would do when he grabbed him. They hugged every curve of Namjoon's arse, making it way too clear to Hoseok's broken brain that there was no chance that the young man was wearing underwear under it.

Hoseok couldn't stop himself from staring at Namjoon every time he saw it, how many times did the shorts have to be worn to be worn in?! This could not be real.

At first it was just casually around the flat, cap and loose workout tank top, it was just casual everyday Namjoon with one pair of shorts, but with leather shorts on. It was something he could deal with! It was fiiiine.

Then Namjoon started to walk around shirtless with just the shorts on.

Namjoon shirtless was already hard enough for his libido, but this, tiny leather shorts just one size to small and everything else beautifully naked? It was almost as if it was a personal wet dream of Hoseok's come to life. He didn't know how, but somehow it seemed even more erotic with Namjoon wearing the shorts than it would have fully naked.

It made no sense, and Hoseok could not explain it; it was just how it was. It was slowly driving him insane. Every time he saw Namjoon just lazing around, just being himself, his libido went into high gear, and his manhood suddenly became very interested in whatever was going on, even when Hoseok desperately tried to keep it uninterested.

He really did try to tell his body that it was just something innocent, that it was just Namjoon, it was not something meant to be sexy or meant to attract anybody.

Still, it was really hard to believe at times. Somehow, Namjoon always managed to put himself into the most suggestive positions. Need something from the living room table? Better lean over the back of the couch instead of walking around, meaning that he pretty much bent over the edge of it perfectly, stretching the tiny shorts to their max.

Doing Yoga in the morning, perfectly aligning so Hoseok would spot him as he grabbed his coffee, and he had no memory of the normal yoga routine being anywhere near this suggestive.

There were so many other moments of this exact situation, but whenever it happened, all the blood that was normally in Hoseok's brain, helping him think, was instead being transported to his crotch, making memory only a distant thought as there were tanned thighs to stare at.