Kinktober Day 9 - Lactation - MinnieMonnie

There were parts of pregnancy that Namjoon hated.

Not being able to eat certain things.

Not being allowed coffee.

Not being allowed to lift things.

So many downsides, that he genuinely considered if he had to kill his own pack for doing this to him. Yes, he might have agreed to it, but that didn't mean that somebody didn't have to be held accountable for this unacceptable thing that was happening to his body.

There were, of course, also positive things about it. Namjoon normally wasn't much for attention; it could get a bit much at times, but he found that after being pregnant, the attention and sheer focus he got from his mates were actually really nice.

They were all even sweeter with him than normal, and he wouldn't normally enjoy their more possessive sides, but he was coming around to it. You would have expected that the most possessive people would have been the alphas, but that would be wrong.

Without a doubt, the most possessive person when it came to Namjoon was his fellow omega, Jimin. There was so much talk about how omegas in the same pack would become jealous of the one pregnant, but it was nothing like that with Jimin.

Namjoon chose to see it as a sign of just how much Jimin and he loved each other—the only thing Jimin was jealous about, which was honestly more about being pouty than jealous that he wasn't the one who got Namjoon pregnant.

They weren't completely sure whose little devil spawn he was carrying, but Seokjin and Jimin had both missed his heat that it managed to actually take on, so there was no chance that it was either of them that finally managed to breed up their mate.

Seokjin took it well enough; Jimin was none too happy, making it clear to everybody that he wanted to be the one to knock up his Namjoon. Luckily, all of them, including Namjoon himself, found it cuter than anything else.

So yeah, there were upsides and downsides to this whole pregnancy thing.

Then there were things that Namjoon had no idea how he was meant to feel about, one of those things being the swelling of his breast tissue into what seemed like breasts. He knew that it was so he would be able to feed their baby when that time came, but that didn't change how he felt about it.

Conflicted.

That was a good way to describe his feelings.

Before his pregnancy, he had built up strong pectoral muscles, something that his pack had been very appreciative about. He had lost count of how many times he would be working, and then somebody would come up behind him to feel him up.

Of course, it was far from something Namjoon would disagree with or say no to. He loved when his pack appreciated his body, but during pregnancy, the strong muscled space of his pecs had turned to soft swollen flesh as they had started to get ready to fill with milk.

They looked nice; well, that was what the rest of his pack said, and he had no reason to believe that they would lie as he rubbed them, annoyed as they ached.

That was all something that he could deal with. It was annoying, and he didn't love it, but it was fine and it wasn't the worst part of this pregnant thing.

That was until he was just chilling, trying to get some work done on his laptop when he found that the front of his shirt was... wet? Taking a quick look at it, he refused to believe what he was seeing. His breasts were leaking milk. "You've got to be kidding me!" Namjoon growled out more than he spoke the words, annoyed at exactly what was happening as he pushed the laptop away from him, grabbing some paper towels left on the table from a meal earlier, trying to pat his shirt dry, pulling a face with how sensitive his newly sprouted leaking tits were.