Our Love (Maknaeline x Namjoon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)(Part 1)

It started with Jungkoook.

Probably cause he was the youngest of them, the baby alpha, so he got away with a lot more, and he had a lot less control over his inner alpha.

BTS was made of 7 alpha's, everybody knew that. It was also widely known that BTS had two packs in its group, the maknae line making up one pack, and Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok making up the other one, with Namjoon being part of neither.

It was something that had just naturally happened, and when both packs had gone to reach a hand out to Namjoon, to offer him a space with them, the rapper had just said that he wasn't really that into alpha's.

It was weird, mainly cause Namjoon didn't act like somebody who wasn't into alpha's, but none of them pushed him on it. They were not in the business to try and decide Namjoon's sexuality for him, he was old enough to do that himself, and if he was trying to figure himself out, he probably didn't need their meddling.

So... life just went on, with two packs for 3 alpha's each, and Namjoon being happy alone.

Maybe a full alpha pack wasn't the norm, but both groups were happy as they were, which was the most important part of love.

Or maybe... the maknae line was less happy than they would admit. Where the hyungline had reached out to Namjoon, to see if it could work, the maknaeline had done it cause they loved him. Some of them like Taehyung was better at denying it, while others like Jungkook, were so bad at hiding it, that there was a joke in the fandom that Jungkook would leave them all for Namjoon.

It was a joke they had all laughed at, but only the maknae line understood exactly how much Jungkook was willing to do for Namjoon, how much all of them were willing to do for Namjoon. They might not leave each other for him, but pretty much everything else was still on the table as an option.

Luckily for them, even if Namjoon was not attracted to alpha's, he still let the maknae line push for things he probably shouldn't have.

It was never sexual, none of them would ever push something like that without Namjoon's consent, they were brats, but not sexual predators, it was more... pushing themselves into Namjoon's space, hugs, cuddling and everything else.

That was how it started.

Ruts were different for all alphas, Jungkook's were a none sexual rut. Luckily for him, since his entire pack was alphas, his ruts tended to be very short, but he was also a damn whiny baby during them. Especially when the rest of his pack were busy doing something else, unable to just be home and pay attention to him.

So yes, Jungkook was an attention-hungry brat when he was in rut. Somehow more than he normally was. That was why he was full-on pouting, his alpha scent heavy and unhappy in the air, filled with despair as he made his way to Namjoon's home studio.

Only 3 people were home, Jungkook because of his rut, Yoongi sleeping in his own nest, and Namjoon who had been sick for the last two days.

Of course, just cause Namjoon was sick didn't mean that he was actually relaxing, lying in bed and drinking tea so he could get healthy. No Namjoon was in his studio working, like the workaholic he was. They used to tease him by saying it was his inner alpha who wanted to be able to provide. Of course, they had quickly stopped when it became very clear that Namjoon was extremely uncomfortable with that line of teasing. Teasing was only fun when Namjoon got shy and embarrassed, not when he got uncomfortable.

"Joooonie." Jungkook knew that Namjoon always let him push just a little more when the baby alpha was in rut, and with nobody, home to see it, he fully intended to take advantage of that, Namjoon might never love them in the way he craved, but he was not too proud to take what was in front of him and basically offered.