Winter Wonderland (NamGi)(College)(SFW)

When Seokjin said that he Yoongi to take over his winter holiday job, Yoongi wasn't sure what to expect, probably just standing at the counter and smiling at people. Which yes, he would have hated, but somehow the reality of what it was sucked over more, and he really wanted to kill Seokjin.

The first day he showed up at the job, 3 different girls fawned over him, talking about how he was perfect. Which yes, did make Yoongi's very gay ass a little bit uncomfortable, but okay, he could accept it.

Then he found out what his job actually was, he was working at a winter wonderland, he was an elf.

He was not happy.

He was gonna kill Seokjin.

The first time he got back from the job, he had already planned out all the grim and terrible ways that he could and would kill the other man, luckily for him, Seokjin seemed to realise that his life was indeed very much in danger, as he had a full meal of Yoongi's favourites prepared for the shorter mint haired man.

"I am still gonna kill you in your sleep." the threat has no real fire to it, as Yoongi's cheeks were poofed as a hamster while saying it, busy filling his mouth with delicious food.

Seokjin just smiled, pushing more food onto the skinny man's plate "my friend Namjoon works there as well, he works at one of the stores, and he said that you can come over to him at any point where you need it, to either talk or to get some candied apples."

"Please tell me he is less of a crackhead than the last one." the last one of his friends that Yoongi had met was a young man called Jungkook and not only was Yoongi sure that he was what happened when you mixed the easter bunny and popeye, which yes was weird he also started off seemingly scared of Yoongi and then turned to just talking his ear off, seemingly he boiled down to videogames and lamb skewers.

Jungkook was a nice kid, but god not what Yoongi needed when he was stressed from playing a damn elf! Yoongi had nothing against kids, he really didn't, but they kinda scared him, especially when they looked up at him with those big innocent eyes and then talk about whatever the hell a Hanzo was.

Seokjin just laughed that trademark windshield whipper laugh, Yoongi had no idea how somebody could be such a traditional beauty, but also laugh like that and make the worst dad jokes he had ever heard! It wasn't normal, Seokjin wasn't normal!

"No Joonie is pretty normal, a little nerdy, but very sweet. Treat him kindly! Or I will have to kick your ass, he is the sweetest little thing ever."

What Yoongi expected to greet him when he went to the candy apple stand the next day was somebody like Jimin, a tiny guy with a soft eye smile and soft tiny hands.

That was not what greeted him at the candy apple shop, nope... not at all.

When he came home, the first thing he said to Seokjin was "why didn't you warn me?"

Seokjin knew his friend well and knew exactly what it was that he was talking about, but decided to play dumb just for the fun of it "warn you? I am not sure what you meant?"

The younger, still wearing his elf gear from the winter wonderland just staring at him with an almost empty smile "why didn't you warn me that you are friend with an angel?"

Just as Seokjin had expected, it had all been a long plan of getting his forever single friends together, plus doing it that way Yoongi wouldn't give him shit for making him an elf, it had all been a long plan, god Seokjin was too fucking smart for this world if you asked him.

The man that had greeted Yoongi at the shop was indeed not like Jimin. Instead, the man was tall, even behind the wooden counter of the shop, it was clear that he was tall with never-ending legs. His hairs were a soft shade of purple framing his face and just making him look even sweeter, on top of his head were a long Santa hat, the end of it long enough to reach his waist. On top of that, he was wearing a soft-looking Christmas jumper, and last but not least... Just to finish Yoongi off, deep dimples were found in his cheeks as he smiled at Yoongi.