Daffodils in Distress (NamKook)(Omegaverse + soulmates)(NSFW) Part 1

This was never how it was meant to be.

"Fuck... close...-"

How had it ended up like this?

"Relax, you can't... argh...- Take my knot like this."

He wished that he could fully blame the omega, but in reality, they were both too petty to accept fault.

One thing had led to the other, and now it was just... broken?

"Maybe if you actually fucked me right, I could relax!"

The matching white daffodils, that forever bound them together, snaked up both their upper bodies. They were meant to tie them together, but now they just seemed to be making fun of them.

Taunting and ridiculing them.

"Well, you aren't really making it easy! Maybe put in some work pillow princess!"

Oh, how had they ended up like this?

"You are the one who wanted to dedicate your life to being a meathead and giving everything else up! So, you can very much do the work!"

"Your soul mark is well known, and so big, are we really to believe that nobody with a matching mark has been found?" the journalist asking the question was a younger woman, alpha if Jungkook had to guess by her height and the way she carried herself while talking to another alpha.

It wasn't the first time Jungkook had seen her, and she was hard to forget. Taller than even Jungkook himself, with a foxy face and dark judgmental eyes that made it very clear that she was not believing a word out of his mouth, and she was not stupid enough to be charmed by his boyish smile and silver tongue.

Jungkook was already exhausted from this press conference, but he knew that his manager would kill him if he didn't play nice for the media, so he put on his most winning smile and soft tone "of course there has been a fair few who has tried contacting us about it, sadly every time it turns out to be fake and false. Maybe one day..." he let the words hang in the air, building in suspense as he continued, forcing a little wishing sigh that all of them seemed to blindly believe in "you all know how much I want to find my soulmate, how I want to be with them, but it seems that destiny has a few more tricks up its sleeve before I get to be that lucky."

The little sigh that some of the nicer journalists let out was sign enough that Jungkook had managed to sell his story once again.

After all, he knew that nobody would come forward being his soulmate. His soulmate was back home in his hometown and wanted nothing to do with him outside of their occasional hookups.

The press didn't know about Namjoon, nobody did outside of Namjoon himself, Jungkook and their parents.

The daffodils that Jungkook was known for, that he so often sighed about and held little speeches about on the front of covers of magazines, Namjoon instead kept covered and hidden away.

It was... a complicated story.

A story that nobody could know about because there was no happy ending to it. Just hurt feelings and old wounds, that had long since scabbed over to just be scars on their souls.

So Jungkook played prince charming, the alpha who longed and sighed to meet their soulmate. He was the most longed-for bachelor, he was the one on the cover of every magazine. Captain of the Korean national football team and his normal team had won the league the last two years.

He was the dreamboat they all longed for.

"You did well." His pr manager clapped him on the shoulder "I almost believed you for a second."