Emotes and Emojis (NamKook)(NSFW)(Part final)

Namjoon did indeed live very close by. The walk there was full of giggles, laughs and more kisses exchanged between the two of them as Namjoon guided them back home.

He honestly did not know what had gotten over him, he had before just invited somebody home that he had met that day, but he didn't regret it.

He wanted this.

He wanted Jungkook.

Maybe it was the long time they had spent flirting, maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was Namjoon finally giving in to what his heart wanted.

In the end, it didn't matter.

What mattered was the fact that they were very much on the same page.

The front door to his flat building turned out to not be an extremely comfortable surface to make out against, the glass was cold and easily felt through his thin jacket was more for aesthetics than for keeping out the cold, but that was not what Namjoon was focused on.

How would he even be able to focus on that, when Jungkook's long lean body pressed against his, his mouth eagerly exploring and his hands finding their way under Namjoon's thick jacket.

Jungkook's hands were so warm and soft, most likely from the fact that the only physical work he had ever gotten in his life was the gym and moving his mouth. Namjoon wasn't sure that he ever wanted Jungkook to stop touching him, he hadn't known that somebody else's hands could feel so perfect.

If this was how they felt while still not touching his bare skin, he didn't even dare to think about that. He wasn't sure he would be able to keep his sanity.

It wasn't as if Namjoon's own hands were all that pure and innocent, one already finding its way into Jungkook's hair where it hadn't taken long to work the pro player's hair tie onto his own wrist so this soft and pretty locks could flow free. It truly was a shame that Jungkook always kept it up seemingly, it was such pretty hair.

He wasn't pulling at Jungkook's hair, not really but it did help him guide Jungkook's head into a better angle, tongues wrapping around each other as they could barely get enough of each other.

He wasn't quite sure exactly who broke the kiss, but he knew that the second it did he couldn't stop himself from moaning out Jungkook's name as the other's mouth found its way down Namjoon's neck leaving kisses that slowly turned into sucks and love bites. Namjoon knew that his neck was going to be a mess in the morning, but he couldn't find it in himself to stop him.

If anything, he pushed Jungkook's head closer to his neck, tilting his head back even more, his eyes barely open as he took in the snow slowly falling the stark white again Jungkook's hair creating one of the prettiest pictures Jungkook had ever seen.

He was more than happy with letting Jungkook ravage him exactly where they were, but he was distracted by the key digging into his ass as he had slipped his keys into the back of his jeans, and it really did not feel comfortable "Jungkook..." The words mumbled out as he did as little effort as he could while still at least pretending to make effort.

Jungkook moaned against his neck, clearly, he liked having his hair pulled, and put even more interest into marking Namjoon's neck up "Do that again." he ran his tongue up Namjoon's neck in a teasing fashion, before nipping at the lobe of Namjoon's ear, forcing a near whine out his throat.

He had no idea that he had such sensitive ears, but Namjoon was pretty sure that he was willing to commit war crimes if it meant that Jungkook wouldn't stop as he gave another light tug to the other man's hair "Fuuuck~ just like that." Jungkook's voice was husky and laced with arousal "you can do it a little rougher." his tongue traced the edge of Namjoon's ear, leaning move heavily against him as Jungkook had to go to the tips of his toes to really reach "I love when people pull my hair, especially when I am going down on them."