Broken heart (Vmon)(Non-idol)(NSFW)(Part 1)

Written for Broken Heart fest

___________

The freezing waves crashed onto the rock that Namjoon was sitting on. It was still low tide so the water still didn't reach him... yet.

Taehyung was gone, he would already be off the island, on a plane where none of Namjoon's messages was able to reach him.

The pale moonlight hit the waters, reminding Namjoon of the beauty of Taehyung's skin when the same small rays of light would hit it. How it would glint from the sweat they had worked up together.

He would never see that again.

He would never see how Taehyung would bite his lip trying to hold back his orgasm.

He would never see his eyes sparkle when he bit into a freshly boiled gyeongdan, truly enjoying himself.

He would never hear the thrill of Taehyung's voice.

He would never feel the softness of those artist's hands touching him.

He would never... see Taehyung again.

The tears were rolling down Namjoon's face, dripping into the water to disappear forever, leaving no sign behind of his mental anguish.

"Taehyung..." Namjoon sobbed out, unable to hold it back, but with the strong winds swallowing the words, nobody heard them.

~~~~~~ 72 hours earlier ~~~~~~

Kim Namjoon was what many people might qualify as a loner. It wasn't that he disliked people, it was more that he was bad at figuring out how to start conversations.

When he first moved to the island, he hadn't really known how to start conversations with people, so he hadn't. He had just assumed that somebody would come to him first, that would make everything so much easier.

The problem was that nobody ever did. In the end, they just... assumed he was weird, that he was somebody who hated people.

That was how Namjoon became the weird loner of the island.

It didn't help that his work made him sit at his house not going outside for days at a time.

He was an author, one of his favourite things to do was go people watching. Sitting at a cafe to get inspiration for new characters. He would take in the people around him, and just watch.

It wasn't until much later, that it just made him seem even more creepy.

That was how it was for 3 years, he was just the creepy loner who looked at people. None of them talked to him, and he didn't dare talk to them.

Curse his shyness.

None of them would realise that he was the same author who many of them read and loved. Instead, they just saw what they wanted to.

That was why Namjoon didn't expect anybody to talk to him when he went on his morning walk around the beach. It was autumn, so the wind had a bite to it, his cheeks red from it, but Namjoon didn't much care. If anything the cold wind woke him up and made him look forward to the cuppa that was waiting for him at home.

Sweet and mild silver needle tea was the perfect way of starting the day if you asked him.

He was ready to turn back to his house when somebody yelled "HEY! HEY YOU!"

At first, Namjoon ignored it, there was no way that it was him the voice was talking to. It never did. He just kept walking, but the voice called out again "You in the cute panda hat! Please stop!"