Together in heat (Namjoon x BTS) (Omega+Canon-verse)(NSFW)

It wasn't Namjoon's first heat; of course, it wasn't he wasn't, he was 22, and like all other omega's he had suffered through heats since the first of his days as an omega. It wasn't even his first heat with BTS, with his lovers that had held him close for years.

No.

But it was Namjoon's first heat with them as a pack. It has been close to a year since Jungkook had presented, the youngest of them, making him their baby alpha, but his hormone issues and the uncontrollable alpha rage he found himself, victim, too, had pushed them all to make sure that he was okay, that he was ready before they even courted him.

Even tho it had been years since Namjoon and Yoongi first created the pack, for the pack alpha title to later be transferred to Hoseok when Yoongi felt his past catching up to him and took the time he needed to get professional help.

Everything hadn't always been easy for the BTS pack, as people they had more baggage than most people did. Luckily, professional help for all of them and a solid friend group for each of them had helped them all grow into adults in a healthy way.

That was why the heat was so special to Namjoon, it showed how far they had all come, and it showed to himself how far he had gotten. Being an omega was not easy, being an omega rapper was even harder. While culture was slowly changing towards omega's, as rules had the decade before, the underground rap scene hated omegas.

Many of Namjoon's friends from back then talked extremely offensively against omega's, even more against male omegas. He had feared being an omega, being on them.

When he got close to his 18th birthday, he had strong memories of lying his bed and praying that he wouldn't be one. That he rather have no sub genders than being an omega.

He was lucky to have Yoongi, the man who was more boy back then, had liked Namjoon, been sure that he would end up and omega.

He made sure without saying it. Specifically, that being an omega was okay. Namjoon still wasn't comfortable with the idea of being an omega, far from it, but he didn't hate it enough to reject his subgender, so only 2 weeks after his 18th birthday... he presented as an omega.

It wasn't easy, but as BTS got together, got closer... Everything fell into place, at Namjoon's 19th birthday, the Hyungline created the pack. And slowly as the rest presented, they joined the pack as well, after spending some time being courted.

They weren't perfect... but who really were. They loved each other, and that was the most important thing.

Namjoon was thinking all of those things through as he was swirling around in the chair of his studio, thinking about their past and what had lead them to where they were at that moment.

He could already feel the incline of his heat in the back of his mind, he knew it was getting close, but not to the point of it leading his actions and mind yet. He still had a good 12 hours before it got to that point. He had already informed their managers and everybody else of his heating coming up.

Namjoon's heats had never been regular, his doctor a kind old woman at the hospital who specialised in abnormal omega cases, told him that he would likely never have regular heats. It came from when he was younger, it came from when he had told his body and his subgender so many times that it wasn't wanted.

He had scared his body so much, told it that it wasn't safe for it to be an omega, even tho he had later come to accept it, and even later even enjoy being an omega. He had come to accept it, Namjoon had come to love his body and being an omega, even if said body didn't always agree with him, even if said subgender was not what he wanted for himself.