Elf (NamSon)(Christmas)(SFW)

Most people loved Christmas, the glitz and the glam, the time with family, the good food and the chill.

Jackson was not most people, god he hated Christmas, for him Christmas meant crunch. All the toys had to be finished.

The truth was that it was how it was for all Santa elves, December was insane, cause somehow no matter what they did, they always managed to get behind when and had to catch up in December, which was the reason that Jackson was annoyed as he made his way home.

All elves had their own cottage, and it was more or less an elf town where all the elves lived. Jackson lived with his boyfriend of 15 years, Namjoon. Namjoon wasn't like Jackson, he wasn't a worker elf; instead, he was a book elf, he was one of the elves in charge of the books that kept all children's names in them. It had everything about them, about their wants and wishes and about how they were behaving. He was one of the people in charge of deciding if a child should get a gift or if they should get coal.

Namjoon loved his job, but he hated having to decide that a child should get coal. Jackson was convinced that it was what made him so good at his job, he didn't take pleasure in giving kids coal, some of the elves in the book department loved it, it was like they were taking some form of revenge over the kids, but not Namjoon. He wanted the best for everybody, and he wanted to believe that there were good in everybody, but even when that was the case, he was not scared of actually stepping up and doing what was needed.

Jackson was very proud of his boyfriend, even if he at times were a little jaloux that he didn't have to deal with working in the factories. Of course, they were nothing like human factories, elf factories worked mainly through magic. It wasn't like Jackson was doing hard physical labour or anything close to that, but still... fuck December.

It was hard for Jackson to keep being angry as he entered the cottage, the smell of delicious food was present in every part of the small house, at first he would have been worried that Namjoon had tried to cook himself, his younger boyfriend should never be allowed in the kitchen, but he had spotted Seokjin's coat in the entrance, Seokjin made some of the best damn food.

"Baby! You are home!" Namjoon looked so happy and glad to see him as he entered the hallway to greet him, the next second Jackson was wrapped up in a tight hug from the much taller elf.

At first, when they had gotten together people didn't really believe that Jackson was actually attracted to Namjoon, even for an elf Jackson was far from the tallest, add to that, Namjoon was indeed very tall, having no problem towering over most other elves.

Where humans saw height as a good thing, something to be proud of and something that made you more attractive, elves very much didn't. Jackson was seen as quite the catch, and people had struggled to believe that the clumsy elf from book actually ended up being his boyfriend.

It had bothered Namjoon at first, he was still insecure about his height, and seemingly worried that Jackson, in the end, would agree with the rest of everybody and realise that he was way too attractive for him. Jackson didn't care, he loved Namjoon, he was clumsy, yes, but he was also sweet and caring, yes he was a little naive at times, but he was also one of the smartest people Jackson knew. Yes he was tall and shaped like a stick, but he was also the most attractive elf that had ever walked the pole, so everybody should really just shut up, cause Jackson's boyfriend was perfect.

That didn't of course change the fact that they made quite the pair when together, Jackson short and broad, filling out with muscle from working his magic all day, and Namjoon tall and lanky from sitting at the books day in and day out.

"Bad day?" Jackson didn't even need to say anything, Namjoon could feel it in him.

The factory elf let himself relax against Namjoon "please tell me December is over soon."