Break me (Part 6 out of 11)

Another monday, another chapter!

__________________________________

It was all it took for Jungkook to throw away whatever restraint that was still keeping him back. "If that is what you want, that is what you get," the words a nearly inhuman growl as he sunk his teeth into the side of Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon couldn't stop himself from wishing and desperately wanting that to leave a mark, to have something to be able to press in the morning and remind himself of what had happened. He threw his head back, giving Jungkook more space, wrapping his long legs around Jungkook, less than willing to be without his body for even a moment.

"You are so bloody unreal," Jungkook growled, as Namjoon wrapped his arms around the younger man's neck to keep him where he was, to get him somewhere else? To be honest, Namjoon didn't know, nor was he interested in knowing.

Namjoon's arms around his neck didn't last long as Jungkook was quick to reach up and grab them, and with just one hand, he pinned Namjoon's wrists above his head.

The sheer feeling of being restrained made Namjoon moan, "stay there like a good boy," the words, once again nothing but a growl as they ran down Namjoon's spine in pleasure.

When Jungkook let go of his wrists, Namjoon let them stay over his head, just as Jungkook wanted, cheeks flushed and eyes dark and hooded.

He didn't know that he had a thing for being held down and for being called a good boy, but god, he wanted nothing more than to be good, to have Jungkook call him it again. To be Jungkook's good boy.

His cock had never been harder in his whole damn life, and never had he wanted to please somebody as he did in that moment.

"Jungkook..." he moaned it out, as those inked and strong hands travelled down his torso, feeling him up.

"Let me touch you, let me enjoy you now that I finally have you," Jungkook's mouth started to trace a line after his hands, always making sure to leave behind little kisses, bites and locks, first stopping when he got to Namjoon's nipples, where with one hand he pinched one, while wrapping his lips around the other.

Namjoon, not having expected the pleasure, went tight as a bow, his spine and body bending upwards in response to the pleasure, barely being able to contain himself.

His hands twitched, desperate to move, to grab at Jungkook's head. He wasn't even sure if it was to move it away, or to press it close. Maybe just to touch, to run his hands through that long hair, but no. Jungkook had told him to keep them above his head, and Namjoon wanted to be good; he wanted to get the praise again.

It seemed like Jungkook knew exactly what thoughts were going through his mind, and he teased, "such a good boy, trying so hard to be good." Namjoon wasn't proud of the whimper that left his mouth, nor his entire body almost shaking.

He felt so keyed up for the fact that they were still not far into their little encounter. Both were still half dressed, and Namjoon wasn't sure if he was going to last if Jungkook was going to keep speaking like that, hitting every mark and nerve he wasn't even aware that he had.

"Wanna be good," the words were half-panted out, half-whined, barely recognizable as words, but Jungkook still understood him.

Namjoon kept his hands above his head, barely able to contain the writhing of his body as Jungkook slowly, oh so slowly, peeled him out of his clothes.

The neediness and hurry from the library had been replaced with something else as Jungkook kissed every exposed part of his body, taking his time with every moment.