Sucky Soulmark (NamKook) (Soulmate AU) (NSFW)

Soul marks were meant to be special

It was the first words that you heard your soulmate say.

Those words didn't have to be aimed toward you, but that didn't make them less special.

The words appeared just a few days after your 18th birthday, and would never disappear, only change. White if you hadn't met your soulmate yet, golden if you had heard the words spoken, and black if you met your soulmate and lost them.

Of course, it wasn't a perfect system. Since it was just the first words you heard your soulmate say, you could be fucked if you had a common phrase that you would hear all the time. That often meant that you would first notice when you got home and looked at your chest, and realised that the white had turned golden.

Luckily for Namjoon, that was not a problem he had.

Less luckily for Namjoon, he wished that he would never have to hear those words. When he woke up at 18, excited to see them, almost vibrating with pure cheer, he felt that he got slapped in the face by fate because the words on his chest were 'Well Cock and Ball torture might not be my thing, but I think you should at least try it once.

For obvious reasons, he didn't show his parents that one. Just said that it was private.

After that, he, in all honesty, wasn't sure what the hell he was meant to do or say about it, everytime he had to look at himself shirtless, he couldn't stop himself from almost hysterically laughing.

He had his life planned out from when he was young, he knew what he wanted in life! He knew what his goal was, and none of them included whatever the writing on his chest meant! He had even gone to actually look up what cock and ball torture meant, and then instantly clicked out of that google tab because he really didn't want to know after the first couple of links he had clicked.

What was his soulmate even into? Did his soulmate expect him to be into all of this? Namjoon was not sure he wanted to get his dick stepped on! Actually, he was very sure he didn't want to get his dick stepped on! If people wanted to be into that, then that was fine! But he certainly was not!

How had it all ended up like this? Namjoon didn't know. He also really didn't want to know, what the hell he would personally be doing, to lead to a position where he would be hearing those words! Was he in the future gonna be somebody who went to BDSM dungeons in his spare time?

Oh god, would he hear it in a porn or a Livestream that he watched? After that, he stopped watching any form of porn, terrified of hearing those words spoken by somebody he had no idea how to contact, and also, he was not telling his future kids that he met their other parent while watching porn!

So Namjoon really did find his mark to be a curse and a blessing all wrapped on in one, but as the years went on, he started to relax around it, 9 years passed, and he was 27, out of university and with a real adult job, Namjoon's life didn't revolve around the mark as much as it seemed to do when he was younger.