6 Alphas (ot7)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)(Part 1)

BTS shouldn't work, there was no damn way in hell it was supposed to work. Seokjin and Yoongi were the only two who had presented when BTS first got together, being the only two over the age of 18. Both were headstrong alphas, and for many months they struggled to get along, it was only with the help of Namjoon that they managed to work it out.

Since Namjoon was still just 17, he didn't have a sub gender yet, but it was clear to everybody that the tall, lanky male would end up being either an alpha or an omega. It was the only logical reason to why he could keep the two alphas off each other throats so easily, the longer they knew each other it only took one look for Namjoon to calm them.

Then Hoseok presented, and that was when Seokjin started to worry about another alpha. Three alphas weren't uncommon, it could work, but somehow he knew that there was no way in hell that there wouldn't at least be one more alpha in the maknae line.

Seokjin worried, scared that one of them would be made to leave, that there was no way in hell they would get along, meaning that one of them would get the kick, but Namjoon was there again, calming him down. Making sure that as long as they all worked on getting along, nobody would be forced to leave. So the three alpha's sat down with Namjoon as a mediator, and talked everything through. They talked through how Seokjin felt that Yoongi didn't respect him as his elder just cause Yoongi himself was a higher seed alpha, Hoseok admitted that since he was one of the lowest seed possible as an alpha, he was scared that they wouldn't see him as a real alpha.

It got a little easier when Namjoon presented, he was as Seokjin had secretly hoped, an omega. So okay, maybe Seokjin had wild dreams of him and Namjoon settling down and the rest of BTS being their children, it really wasn't his fault, it was all the fanfiction writers' fault, they made good dream fuel!

When Namjoon presented, he made it very clear to all of them, that he planned on never getting into a bond or a relationship with any of them. Since male omegas were rarer than female omega's, it was common in boy groups to have multiple alpha's or beta's in a bond with one omega. It was just like with female groups; it was more likely to have more omega's in one bond with alphas and betas.

It was luckily the year 2012, and nobody really questioned Namjoon, were they sad that Namjoon made it clear he would never open himself up to any form of love between them? Yes of course it was, but it didn't cause they thought they would own him as alphas more the fact that Namjoon was Namjoon, and anybody who said they didn't wanna love Namjoon was bloody lying.

Seokjin understood, of course, he did, Namjoon was who BTS was built around, he was their leader, he wanted to be respected, and he never wanted to seem like he was giving anybody favours. Well at least that was how it started, but then they all got closer... they got close as friends and got to know each other more, and then if Namjoon had, to be honest, it was more likely that he had no idea how he would ever be able to pick somebody.

Jimin was the first one of the maknae line to present, none of them had really known what to expect from the cherub-faced dancer. Well okay, that was a lie, Seokjin knew exactly what to expect, an alpha. It got close the more he tried to pick silly fights with Hoseok, their lowest seed alpha, whenever they were in the dance room, a space that both would see as theirs, as their territory. Of course, Jimin really had no idea what was really going down, and he would apologise to Hoseok afterwards, no idea why he suddenly decided to act up like that, something that was so out of character for him.

But it wasn't, it was the actions of an alpha ready to present, and present he did. Another alpha, suddenly BTS had 4 alphas and 1 omega. They shouldn't work, there was no logical reason to why they should ever work, 3 alphas were a stretch, but 4? With 2 people still not having presented? They were screwed.

Again, Namjoon talked them down, he found a way to compromise for all of them, and they all easily listened to him, cause they always did. It didn't matter that Namjoon was an omega, and the four of them were alphas, cause they would always listen to Namjoon, they would always listen to their leader, that was just how the world was.