1 to 10 (NamJinKook)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

This was a commission for Sammy, I hope you all like it!

________

Seokjin and Namjoon had always been together.

Well okay, logically, Jungkook knew that they couldn't always have been together, since they weren't born anywhere close to each other, but for as long as he had personally known them, they had been together.

They were a 2 for 1 deal, that was just how it was.

Seokjin was Namjoon's alpha, Namjoon was Seokjin's omega. There wasn't either of them without the other.

They were their own person, yes, both of them were fully-fledged people, but they were always together. Namjoon always shined a bit brighter when Seokjin was in the room, and Seokjin always stood taller with his omega there.

They completed each other in a way that Jungkook really only thought existed in movies and books. Love like this was not meant to be real, at least that was what he thought.

It should have been heartwarming, it should have made Jungkook believe in love, believe that the world and the future were looking bright. It should make him hope that he one day would find a love like that, that he would find somebody that would make him feel the way that the two other men made each other feel.

There was just one small problem.

Jungkook had already felt that love, for many many years. The target of that love was the problem, because the person that made Jungkook's heart skip a beat, that made him feel like everything in the world was worth it, and made him feel like he could fly... was Namjoon.

It had been a joke for a very long time in the fandom that Jungkook had a puppy crush on Namjoon. BTS themselves AND their fans all made the joke, it wasn't meant to be harmful or anything like that, it was meant to just be a joke, but none of them knew exactly how real it was.

Namjoon might not be what most people were looking for in an omega, especially not after he started putting on muscle, but god he was everything Jungkook wanted. So tall, sexy and beautiful in ways he couldn't even explain, but also with a sweet smile and cute dimples that spoke to him in ways he couldn't explain.

Namjoon was everything, and no matter what Jungkook did he couldn't get the man out of his head.

Before he was 18, it was easier to ignore. Back then when he first met the two of them, he hadn't presented yet, meaning that he had yet to fully mature. Back then, it was just a puppy crush, it was sweet and pretty Namjoon helping take care of him, and always being there for him when the stress of being an idol became too much.

They had been BTS for 3 years when everything changed. While the fan consensus had always been that Jungkook would end up as either an alpha or an omega, with opinions split down the middle depending on how they saw his stage persona, but personally he had expected and hoped to be a beta. Beta's seemed to have the easiest life and Jungkook, even at 17 was all about having an easy life.

He had expected his puppy crush to go away when he had gotten older when he had presented, when he woke up 2 weeks after his 18th birthday, in a sweat, as tons of different scents invaded his nose as he tried to make head and tails of them.

Presenting was so often romanticised, for Jungkook it was a giant headache as he tried to find out what the different scents meant. Without having presented, he hadn't been able to really smell any pheromones scents nor peoples own scent, getting used to that was hard.

Jimin and Taehyung were the first scents that he got to experience, and it went surprisingly okay, both being beta's their scents were soft and non-invasive, making Jungkook feel comfortable as they came to wake him up.