How to feed your Incubus boyfriend (NamGi)(Incubus!NJ/Canon)(NSFW)

"Hyuuuung"

"No."

"But hyuuung,"

"I said no Namjoon."

All Yoongi got in return was a whiny, followed by a whine from the coach as his boyfriend threw his long gangly body on the coach.

A few minutes went by as Yoongi tried his best to work, he really did, but he was weak for his boyfriend, and he could hear the younger tail swiping back and forward in the air at times hitting the couch back meaning that he was in his natural form. Something that was just too good for Yoongi to ignore, which Namjoon knew.

In the end, he could no longer keep working, the temptation was just too big.

Just as he expected, Namjoon was lying on the couch, a cute pout on his pink lips as he was staring at Yoongi. As he thought, Namjoon was back in his normal form, he had a human form that he used when he wanted to fit in, but since supernaturals were accepted into society Namjoon didn't have to... but he was still a shy boy who doesn't like showing his body to people, not Yoongi.

Something that Yoongi could appreciate, not the fact that Namjoon was shy, but his body. Namjoon was gorgeous, in his real form he tried to avoid wearing a shirt cause they covered up the many intertwining white and black tattoos of his birthing clan. They were all kind of symbols that all held symbolism that Yoongi didn't understand even when he was trying.

On his long tanned legs was a pair of short shorts, with a hole in for his tale to go through, if you asked Yoongi it looked more like a black devil tail, but instead of a triangle on the end there was a heart happily swinging around in the air now that he had Yoongi's attention. On top of Namjoon's carefully styled post sex, purple hair that made Yoongi wanna tug him back into bed and mess it even more up was a pair of small horns.

Namjoon had before explained to Yoongi that all his kind had different horns, and then they were made to fit their personality, and the small cute ones really suit him. To wrap it all together, the gift that was Kim Namjoon, was a pair of almost bloodred lips with little fangs sticking down, making his pout even more irresistible and a pair of beautiful yellow eyes staring in the depth of Yoongi's soul.

Namjoon was the most beautiful incubus Yoongi had ever seen, and Yoongi had seen a lot of them, after all, he wrote for a full boygroup of incubuses, and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook weren't hard on the eyes either, but if you asked Yoongi, nobody would ever be able to beat the beauty that was Namjoon.

"Are you really that hungry baby?"

Seeming to hear that Yoongi was slowly giving in, Namjoon eagerly sat up, sitting cross-legged with the shorts tightening around his thick thighs, almost begging Yoongi to touch them, "yes!"

God Namjoon was so cute, as he stuck out his lower lip, clearly trying once again to get Yoongi to give up his work to come and feed him. Namjokn wasn't always needy like this, while yes he fed of sexual energy and used Yoongi as his only feeder, but he was a smart man, and like Yoongi he worked as a producer.

But it was mating season, the season that was meant for incubies to feed the most get ready to make their own brood... Not that Namjoon had any plan for that. Still made him needy tho, constantly hungry.

Yoongi couldn't stop himself from smiling a little as he got up from his chair, the old worn out studio chair gave a whiny, the old thing was on its last leg and didn't seem to appreciate how much sex it's owner had with his boyfriend in it.

Leaning down he let his hand glide over the beautifully tanned cheek of the younger "I fed you twice this morning, I told you to wait until I was done." he took another second to take in the incubuses beautiful form, god he was so gorgeous "where did you put your sweater."