A Ryan Shaped Walk of Shame(Ot7)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Namjoon liked to nest.

While they all used their pack room for sleeping, they all still had their own rooms in the dorm as well. That was one of the upsides of being one of the biggest kpop acts. They got to have luxuries like that.

The rooms looked different, all of them were a little piece of the member who owned it. Namjoon had his equipment and some other stuff, but the most important part of his room was the big nest he had in the corner of the room.

Namjoon loved it. He loved his nest, he had put so much work into it, and each time when it was time for his preheat he would take it apart to make sure that everything was exactly how he wanted it.

Then it would be all messed up when he refused to move from it, and let his 6 alphas have their way with him. Cause in heat Namjoon was a slut, who wanted nothing more than to have his back blown 6 ways to Sunday. Any moment where a solid alpha cock was not in his ass, and preferably in his mouth as well, was a moment wasted.

Maybe Namjoon's heats were bad because he had 6 alphas, or maybe Namjoon's heats were just bad because that was how his life was. Nobody would ever know, and Namjoon had come to terms with it. He enjoyed his heat.

That being said, he equally enjoyed when it was the alphas turn to have their rut. Sometimes they would be in his nest, sometimes in the packs room. It really depended on how it went down.

There was just one thing about being an idol, while you got time off for your ruts and heats, plus at least one member would always be with you. The same was not said about preheats and preruts. This meant that during an alpha's prerut, Namjoon would often be in his studio working.

That would leave whoever was in prerut at home, trying to figure out what to do about it. Prerut were not as... over the top as the rest of ruts were. Still, they weren't exactly fun, and there was a lot... horniness evolved in it. Sometimes rubbing one out just wasn't enough, sometimes you needed an omega there. Sometimes you needed your omega there.

Namjoon had strict rules that nobody would fuck in his nest unless he was there, which included jerking off. So all of the alpha's had started getting into a... habit. A habit that it was really better that Namjoon never found out about.

One of the most important things in Namjoon's precious nest, was his large collection of Ryan plushies. Namjoon loved them so much, if you had ever gotten on Namjoon's bad side, one of the best ways to try and make up for it was to give him a new plushie. Even more of it was a special edition one. That would make Namjoon more than willing to forgive you for anything.

There were tons of them in the nest, and all of them were soaked in Namjoon's sweet omega scent. A scent that all 6 of the BTS alpha's loved so much. When in prerut they loved it, even more, they all craved it more than ever.

This was where the habit came in. Stealing a plushie soaked in Namjoon's scent from the nest, and did unspeakable things to it. Then they were forced to take the walk of shame and wash it before Namjoon got home again. Hoping that he wouldn't notice that the plushie smelt slightly different or that it had been placed slightly different.

None of them knew that everybody else was doing it, all of them thought they were the only one taking the walk of shame every prerut, and all of them had different ways of... doing it.

Taehyung was the least shy about it, he didn't even try to hold back. He knew what he wanted, he was not gonna lie to himself as act like he didn't want it. As soon as he felt the prerut and he was sure that nobody else would come back home, he would make his way to Namjoon's nest and try to find a plushie that spoke to him.

When he found one he liked he would take it back to his own room. He would have stolen a few different pieces of different clothes from the different alpha and curled himself around them. Still, the plushie was the most important part of it, Namjoon's scent was the most important. No matter how much he loved the rest of BTS, an omegas scent was special, Namjoon scent was special.