Stop having sex in my bed! (MinJoon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Written for the MinJoon omegaverse fest!

____________________

Jungkook loved Jimin like the brother he never had. They were brothers from another mother.... and father. There was nothing Jungkook would not do for Jimin, if Jimin came into his room in the middle of the night, covered in blood and asked for Jungkook's help to bury a body, Jungkook would do it.

He would go to hell and back for the man.

He simply just loved him that much, if platonic soulmates was a thing, Jungkook was sure that he and Jimin would be it.

That was the reason it was so sad, that he would have to kill Jimin.

"Is not sacred for you two?" Jungkook wanted to cry, he liked that couch, and now he would have to burn it.

At least one of the two men had the decency to look ashamed "we didn't know you would be home this early Kookie."

The man who was slowly pushing Jimin off him, to instead grasp for the shirt that was thrown to the ground was Kim Namjoon. Jungkook former TA and Jimin's boyfriend of almost a year. He was a tall, well-muscled man that more often got confused for an alpha than the omega he really was.

Well, that was until you got to know him, and you realised that Namjoon was a sweet, loving man, who cried over the death of his plant, and had his own apartment slowly turning into a botanical fever dream, completed with 3 different tanks making a loving home for some of Namjoon's rescue crabs.

When they had first met, Jungkook was not gonna lie, he had a bit of a puppy crush on the man, luckily it was never more than just that, cause the week after Jimin had introduced Jungkook to his new boyfriend... Namjoon.

They were a good pair together, perfecting each other in ways that Jungkook genuinely only thought happened in movies. Every time he saw them together, he felt himself believe a little more that love was real.

There was just one issue, that issue was the fact that nothing was sacred to Jimin, and Namjoon tended to go along with what his boyfriend wanted.

That was how Jungkook had once again walked in on the two of them, making out on the couch, shirts off and the button to Namjoon's jeans open. The scents were heavy in the air, and it was clear that if Jungkook had not walked in on them, something more would have happened, and that was terrifying to think about.

Giving them the privacy they never gave him, Jungkook turned around so they could get dressed in peace, sighing deeply "just cause I am not here, doesn't mean that you are free to fuck on the couch! It is still public space!"

"It's not public, it's just you." Jimin sounded like a cat who had gotten into the cream, which Jungkook took as a sign that he could turn back around and actually look at the two of them. That was a mistake.

Namjoon had covered himself up, but Jimin had attempted no such thing, as he was just casually lounging all over Namjoon, casually like it was the perfect spot to lie, his grin was big and wide "if you are jealous you can get some cuddles as well. We know being single is hard."

The Bottom Namjoon Collection!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara