Tit fucking (Ot7)(Canon)(NSFW)

Namjoon had really nice pecs... everybody knew that.

The rest of them were sure that nobody had ever looked at Namjoon's chest and not instantly felt the mind go into the gutter. The rest of BTS were victims of that as well.

It would be a lot easier if Namjoon were like Jimin and Seokjin, also known as fully aware of just how ridiculous, and how the world loved certain parts of their bodies. Those two were more than willing to flex and bend over respectively, winking over a shoulder knowing exactly how the person they left behind.

Namjoon was... different.

Maybe it was because of how rude and cruel some people were when they first debuted, most of those comments had always been aimed at either him or Hoseok or maybe it was just that Namjoon was a genuinely sweet guy who liked puppies, pokemon cards and a bike rides next to the river.

He didn't seem to realise that what he saw as genuine gym pictures to show his progression was thirst traps. He didn't seem to realise how attractive it was.

Of course, it wasn't that Namjoon thought he was ugly, that was something they had all worked on with him. He just... didn't realise he was bloody hot.

So yeah, there was a lot of accidental flashing of his chest, shirtless trips to the gym working on chest compressions that left whoever was his gym partner for the day with a... problem.

The fact that Namjoon, as smart as he was, had not realised what was happening. Seemingly blind to exactly what his powers of doing were.

There were two obvious answers to the problem they were having, A) they could stop going to the gym with Namjoon, it wasn't like he would force them if they said no. Maybe he would pout a little, but then he would shrug, accept it, wish them a good day, and wait with breakfast until he got back.

The problem with that idea was that no members of BTS were strong enough to say no to him. Maybe they were simps, actually, they were definitely Namjoon simps, some of them were just better at hiding it, and some of them had just given up, the latter one being Jungkook.

So when they got asked, no matter how much they knew how it would end, they would get up, and go to the gym with him. Even Yoongi, who hated the gym with a passion, would go there because he was a weak weak man when it came to their leader.

Option B) they could also just tell Namjoon that they would very much like to grope, grab, touch and fuck his tits.

The fact that they didn't was honestly a little crazy. They were all dating! They were in one big relationship, they all loved each other, they knew that Namjoon loved them, they really should just tell him that they would like to play with his chest.

It wasn't like Namjoon would judge them, at worst, he would say that it wasn't something he was into, and that would end that.

They had all talked about kinks before, they all had something they liked more than anything else. This just seemed... Different.

It wasn't.

But it didn't stop it from feeling that way, and as the simps they were, expressing what they wanted was hard.

How were you meant to say anything, when just looking at Namjoon while thinking about exactly what they were thinking was making heat stir in their loins, unable to keep their mind clear enough to express what it was they wanted.

So... they were stuck being simps.

Suffering simps getting pushed further and further every day.

It was almost like Namjoon enjoyed torturing them.