Way better Sugardaddy (NamTaeKook)(Sugardaddy)(NSFW)

This story was created for the Sugar Daddy fest

____________________

"Thank you all for watching!" The man on the other side of the screen sounded lazy, which did make sense since he had just gone through multiple orgasms "remember that I will open up my Sugar Daddy application next Sunday!" he winked at the camera. "I look forward to seeing your application." There was still a certain sweetness to his voice that made the man watching him wonder if he could cum again or if his dick would hate him too much.

Before Jungkook could come to a conclusion about jerking off again to the alluring man, the stream went dark, and all he could see was the reflection of himself, which made him decide to give his poor dick a bit of a break.

It also made him decide that there was no way in hell that he would lose becoming RM's Sugar Daddy.

RM, who was the boy that had just been streaming, was a very popular Camboy. He was also somebody that Jungkook had a huge fucking crush on.

The man looked nothing like most Camboys, he was much taller than the majority, and his chest was muscled more than lean, and his legs were strong and solid. Still, he was soft and sweet and seemingly also the leading expert in taking huge silicone dicks.

Jungkook had been enamoured with him since the first time he had turned into his stream, so there was no way in damn hell that he was gonna lose the chance to be the man's Sugar Daddy!

There was just one problem. The one problem lived in the equally expensive penthouse in the building next to Jungkook. That problem was called Kim Taehyung, and in a way, he was the person who had introduced Jungkook to the Camboy.

Maybe Introduce was a strong word. In reality, Jungkook had invited himself over to Taehyung's place, and the other man hadn't closed down the tab on his pc fast enough, so Jungkook had gotten to see the long rows of tanned skin.

Taehyung might not have told Jungkook it, but he equally wanted to be RM's Sugar Daddy, and he wasn't gonna give up either.

Taehyung and Jungkook had a complicated relationship. That being, they were best friends, but also best rivals who competed in everything. They were from two rivalling families, who had later had a business merger, so the two of them had always been in each other's lives.

This had led to them being extremely close and caring deeply for each other, but also competing in everything, from their grades in school to their sports activities, to who at 10 years old could kiss most girls. To then later in university when they both realised boys were way more their style, turning to who could sleep with the most and the hottest boys.

That was also when they realised they very much had the same taste in guys, that taste being guys who looked exactly like RM.

That was how both Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung became rivals in winning RM's... Sugar Daddy spot.