Falling in love (NamKook)(NSFW)(part 3)

Time as always was a never-forgiving and never-ending mistress.

It did not matter that Jungkook's heart was broken and that he wished for nothing more than time to stop so he could mourn. Time kept going, and Jungkook could not tell anybody what was wrong.

He was the one who had broken their agreement, while Jungkook had never said that he should not fall in love with Namjoon, it had been clear between the lines, and that was before all the lying.

It was first 3 weeks after he first started giving into the doom and gloom of his heart, unable to leave his studio, that Taehyung had enough of it.

There was only one way to put it, he broke into Jungkook's studio to verbally abuse the younger male "get up! You know where he lives you, dumb himbo?! Stop spending your money on rolling for pretty anime boys and go get yourself your own pretty anime boy!"

Jungkook was just staring at him, he had not showered for longer than he would ever care to admit and had spent too much time playing Genshin impact. Ayato reminded him of Namjoon, so if he couldn't have Namjoon, he would have this man instead.

"I lied to him." Jungkook mumbled the words, far into his self-pity to even consider what Taehyung was saying "I broke my promises even if they weren't spoken."

Taehyung genuinely looked like he wanted to just give up on Jungkook, as he ran his hand through his newly bleached hair with a sigh "then apologise." his tone was the definition of calm before the storm, and it very much looked like he would eat Jungkook alive if the younger artist dared to say anything against him "you fucked up, yes, I get. You should have told him. So, apologise, say you want a regular relationship I would like to slobber his dick regularly without getting paid for it."

It wasn't as if those were words completely shocking out of Taehyung's mouth, if anything, they were very much on brand, but Jungkook could not help it, but just stare at his friend.

It was almost as if he was seeing the world for the first time in a long while. Taehyung's sheer boldness of statement woke his long-forgotten brain cells as all he could stammer out was "I also want to kiss him." he would like that to be known at least.

"Kiss him, kiss his cock, I don't care." Taehyung was being very dramatic as he threw his hands into the sky's and rolled his eyes "just do something! You know where he lives! Just go and apologise so we can all move forward because this is starting to get out of hand." Jungkook had never before seen Taehyung as serious as he was at that moment. Of course, Taehyung did have a serious moment, but there was always a glint of mischief in his eyes, now there was nothing. Instead, Taehyung just looked worried and annoyed in a weird way that didn't fit his pretty face.

That was enough to wake Jungkook finally up from the hole he had fallen down, the look just looked that wrong on Taehyung "I am disgusting."

"You should shower indeed." Taehyung put his hands on his hips "now shu, you shower, I will... probably throw out and burn some stuff because you are a disgusting monster and there is simply no way of saving most of it."

A shower did turn out to really help. It made Jungkook feel like he was finally alive, something he had missed while being stuck in his rut. When he came out, he did realise that he was the world's slowest person in the shower, because all the trash that had started to grow as Jungkook was in his funk was gone and his studio apartment looked like something that he could actually live in again, instead of looking like a crime against humanity.

The smell of food was wafting from the kitchen. Okay, maybe Jungkook had taken just a bit too long in the shower as the takeaway that Taehyung had ordered had arrived. Following his nose, it didn't take Jungkook long to find Taehyung and more importantly the food.