Kinktober Day 8 - Breeding - NSFW

Just hurry up...!" Namjoon demanded as he stared up at his soon-to-be mate. He was deep in his heat, with Jungkook having already helped him achieve two different orgasms with just his fingers and mouth. However, there was no way in hell that he was settling for anything other than the alpha's cock for his next one.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook sounded hesitant. He wasn't even naked, still wearing his jeans. His cock, ignored and left alone for the last hour as he tended to Namjoon's needs, had left a clear imprint and most likely a wet spot on them as well.

"Yes!" Namjoon's voice held a note of displeasure that the alpha he had chosen and courted was hesitating so much.

If he had been somebody else, then maybe Namjoon would have felt worried, insecure in his heat that the alpha of his choice had no interest in him. But Namjoon had known Jungkook enough to understand that this was nervousness more than anything else.

The young alpha's scent, heavy and clear in the air, was more than enough of a sign of what kind of mood Jungkook was in. And that mood was hunger.

"If you don't get naked right now, I will leave and find somebody who will!" It was an empty threat, something they both knew logically. Namjoon was not one for casual sex. It had taken them long enough to get to where they were in that moment, with many heats and ruts spent alone before making sure that they were truly ready for what they were signing up for.

Still, with all the heat hormones around them, it was enough to get a reaction from the alpha—a little growl that he couldn't hold back, making Namjoon grin as Jungkook started pulling off the rest of his clothes in desperation. It seemed his inner alpha was worried that Namjoon would actually leave.

Like he was ever able to leave.

Namjoon got one hell of a view when Jungkook was finally naked, his heavy alpha cock struggling to stand upright, its sheer weight holding it down.

It was going to breed him so well.

Had Namjoon not been in heat, had he had more control over himself and his actions, he might have sat back and waited. But he was in heat, and patience was something he had long since run dry on as he grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulder, pulling him down on top of him without much consideration.

On any other day, Namjoon would have been more than happy to find them a different position with him on top, eagerly and happily showing the alpha that their subgenders did not decide who was on top.

That would have to wait. Right now, in that moment, Namjoon wanted to be bred. He wanted to be pushed into the sheets as Jungkook forced his cock inside of him. Namjoon's body took it like he was made for it, which he was in some way.

After all, he was an omega, and in that moment, his body very much felt ready to take anything Jungkook threw at it. Hopefully, it was himself with his cock first.

"Now show me what you've got, big boy, unless you really want me to go somewhere else." With the way Namjoon had positioned them, Jungkook's cock was already pressing against his entrance, the wet tip of the engorged member begging almost as much as Namjoon's inner omega to be let in.

Looking up into the eyes of the man he loved, Namjoon felt his head clear up for just a moment. The lust, need, and pure arousal pushed back from the front of his mind, allowing him to truly take in the man who meant the world to him. He ran a hand through Jungkook's long, dark locks, which he had grown out specifically after Namjoon had mentioned how much he loved Jungkook with longer hair. "Please?" The words had barely left him before the reaction could be seen on the younger man.

Jungkook's eyes were wide, the last remnants of hesitation found in those dark orbs disappearing as he claimed Namjoon's lips in an eager kiss. It was less skilled than expected but made up for it with eagerness and need, as he pressed their lips together, kissing Namjoon silly as he managed to press in, bottoming out with just one quick shove of his hips.