Emotes and emotions (NamKook)(NSFW)(Part 1)

This is part of my 1M Hits giveaway from Ao3, I am already working on the next part

_________________________

Namjoon wasn't a big gamer. That was just a fact of the matter really, but he still loved WoW with his entire heart. It didn't matter that he didn't play it the way that everybody said he should, he just loved it.

He loved running around with his little pet, collecting plants and doing fetch quests. He didn't care much or know about the pro scene or anything like that. Of course, he knew that PVP (player versus player) was a big part of WoW, one in which most people took part, but it wasn't for him.

No, what Namjoon wanted when he came home from a long day at work was just to sit down and play his silly little game the way that he wanted to play it, and how he wanted to play it was by cooing at his little in-game pet, reading all the quest log and collecting flowers.

He really liked the story of the game, and while most people would just skip the dialogue in favour of getting to the 'good' part, Namjoon would read all of it to take everything in.

That was probably how he ended up in the wrong zone, normally he stuck completely to zones where PVP was turned off, it was just easier to get stuff done when some crazy 12-year-old with a god complex wasn't trying to chase him down.

The problem was that the questline he was doing at the time was just too engaging, he had to know what happened in the next part!

So, he followed the little quest marker on his map, hurrying along like the time he took made a difference and not just a scripted event that would happen when he arrived there, and only then. He had love letters to deliver! How would the milkmaid ever profes her love to the bandit leader if Namjoon didn't deliver their secret letters? Namjoon would read every single one of them, even if it wasn't required, swooning over their fictional romance.

They were two different people, from two completely different worlds, finding love that nobody other than Namjoon (and every other person who had done the quest), supported them in.

It was a perfect love story.

Which was crazy to say when Namjoon's job as a romance editor was literally reading love stories all day.

Still, he wanted to help them, even if they weren't real, so off to the bandit cave, he went.

Said bandit cave was placed in the middle of one of the smaller PVP areas, it wasn't one of the ones that always had pretty much wars going on between guilds, but more one where some single players liked to go and either farm some kills or practice.

At first, he didn't really notice it, he was far enough out that he only really heard something going on, but he was more focused on thinking about what could happen when he got there. It was first when his character's health suddenly nose dove down, as a fourth disappeared as a flash of a person's spell slammed into him.

Namjoon was not proud to admit that he let out a bit of yelp in real life as he was not prepared, none of the mobs in the area was anywhere near high enough level to deal this much damage to him. Spinning his camera around trying to find out exactly what had hit him, he saw a high-level character just staring at him.

The character was a human blood elf, meaning that he was from the other faction and ingame, this meant that they couldn't actually talk to each other. It didn't stop Namjoon from sending a '?????' message, thoroughly insulted that the other person had hit him.

Until his tired brain cells finally caught onto exactly why it was that this pretty blood elf could even hit him.

They were in the PVP area, a free for all. It wasn't even a regular PVP area where it was factions fighting against factions, this was a true free for all.