Big useless dick (NamKook)(omegaverse / canon)(NSFW)

Written for Namjoon fest 2021

________________________
Jungkook could not remember a single moment in his life when he did not love Namjoon.

Okay, that was a bit of a lie. There was a time before Jungkook had met Namjoon, but those were moments he didn't like to think about.

He really liked to believe that life started when he met Namjoon in that practice room a late Friday evening. He had been so young back then, not even yet an alpha where Namjoon had presented as an omega.

Jungkook had made a right fool of himself that day, but to him, it was still something he would never forget.

Namjoon had walked in, loose oversized sweatshirt, covering his one hand, while carrying a half-full cup of coffee in the other hand. Loose gym shorts, showing off strong tanned thighs and comfortable trainers on.

To other people, he might have looked like a completely normal person. This was before they become idols before somebody did their hair and their makeup before they learned to take care of their skin and hair. To Jungkook, there was nothing normal about Namjoon, he was like a shining sun in the middle of the roam. Even his unpresented nose could catch a little wif of the peach scent that was all Namjoon.

For a moment, he thought an angel had walked into the room.

Then instead of the normal greeting like 'Hello! I am Jungkook, are you an angel', or any other thing, Jungkook went with "Thigh..." maybe it was because he was a hormonal teen, or maybe it was because Namjoon actually did have great amazing magical thighs, nobody would ever know.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, his face went beet red, and he could feel his ears burning.

Luckily, Namjoon had not filed a sexual harassment case against the young Jungkook, nor had he refused to be in a group with him. He had just giggled, which yes, made Jungkook's eyes go wide and sparkly.

Such a deep voice and still somehow such a cute laughter, was this man even real?

That was how it had all started.

From that day on, before he was even an alpha, Jungkook had sworn he had loved Namjoon.

Maybe Yoongi and Seokjin were right that it was indeed a puppy crush to start with, but as they got older puppy love turned to real love.

Jungkook became an alpha, and from the day he left his room after his first rut, smelling Namjoon's scent for the first time as a man instead of as a boy, he knew that there would never be any omega that would come close to Namjoon.

The soft scent of peaches, that he before had smelt only faintly was then heavy in the kitchen, where Namjoon had been sleepily eating the breakfast that Seokjin put in front of him.

All of them had been unable to pry Jungkook of Namjoon that day, but luckily Namjoon didn't seem to mind, more than happy to let the younger alpha indulge in his scent.

That was how it started, with Jungkook pushing just a little, to see how much Namjoon would let him get away with, and pulling back the second he found that maybe he was pushing just a little too far, he would pull back and wait for Namjoon to signal that it was okay to push for more, to come back.

It worked.

A puppy crush turned to love.

Then the love was returned.

Suddenly, nobody was laughing at Jungkook's stupid puppy crush, cause Jungkook was the one who got to hug Namjoon, hold his hand, kiss him, and hold him when he was tired.