Nobody does sexy like you(MinJoon)(Canon)(NSFW)

For the MinJoon Fest

__________________________________

"Mmmh, you have to wait, just a little." they were making out on their couch, wine heating both of their skin to light golden colour as the candlelight fell over them.

Jimin hummed, clearly not agreeing as he pressed kisses up the planes of Namjoon's warm neck. "I don't like waiting." He cupped Namjoon's as pulling the man on top of him down to grind against him.

Neither of them was really hard yet, but they were definitely getting there. They had enjoyed a nice meal. The bottle of wine was taken with them when they had moved from the kitchen to the living room. It was their anniversary, and while Jimin thought it was already special enough, a memory he would treasure forever, Namjoon seemingly disagreed as he pulled away, so he was straddling Jimin. "I think you will like it."

"I like you." Jimin leaned up, wanting more kisses. He still, to this day, had no idea how he had managed to get to date Kim Namjoon. Still, there was not a day that went by where Jimin wasn't thankful for it.

Namjoon looked beautiful, sitting on top of Jimin's lap as if it was a throne. Jimin took a moment to just look at him. So beautiful, blonde hair was messed up from where Jimin had messed it up as they made out, his oversized sweater was pulled slightly down to one side, exposing a bit of collarbone, and his skin had a healthy glow that screamed of arousal, that to Jimin screamed 'please fuck me.'

Something Jimin would be more than happy to do if Namjoon would just let me.

Namjoon just giggled, running a hand over Jimin's upper body, appreciating every curve of it. His shirt had long since been lost somewhere, as Namjoon seemed to love his upper body. Not that Jimin would ever understand that, personally he was way more interested in the soft swell of Namjoon's pecs, which he would always be more than happy to cup through tight shirts and under loose hoodies.

"I think you will like this even more." Jimin disagreed. Hee had no idea what it was that was going on, but he was 90% sure that there was nothing in the world he would like more than Namjoon on top of him.

He sighed, letting his hands fall so Namjoon could get off him. "I am getting blue balled on my anniversary."

Giggling, Namjoon gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he got up, adjusting himself in his jeans before grinning at Jimin. "Trust me it will be worth it. Just give me 15-20 minutes. I promise it will be worth it."

Jimin wanted to despair how long he would be without Namjoon, but the man had already gotten out of his range before he could do that. Leaving Jimin pouting in the living room, staring at his erection in his jeans with a sad look, "you and me both bud, you and me both."

20 minutes turned out to be a really long time, as Jimin got rid of his jeans while cleaning up after their dinner. Grabbing another glass of wine, he considered if he should just jerk off to take at least some of the pressure off. He knew he had more than one shot in him, and his thoughts about what was going on in the other room were starting to really get to him.