All I ask (MinJoon)(Hybrid)(NSFW)

Jimin knew that Namjoon was hiding something, he couldn't find out what the older man was hiding, but he knew he was hiding something.

So Jimin had fallen in love with Namjoon when he had meet the tall male so many years ago, he hadn't done anything about it, thought it ws just puppy love like Seokjin had told him. He didn't really love Namjoon, he just loved the idea of him. That turned out to be wrong, cause it was now 2017 and Park Jimin still loved Kim Namjoon more than he could explain.

What didn't make it better was that Namjoon in this comeback was so fucking soft, the older male were almost always all hard edges and rough outer layer, but now soft purple hair and soft smiles Namjoon was just... Namjoon.

He was now the Namjoon that the public so rarely saw, the Namjoon behind the rapper exterior, the leader and softie that he really was. And it turned out that Jimin wasn't really ready to share him with the world, the worst part was... He had no saying in it.

He had no say over what Namjoon did, cause no matter how much he tried Namjoon acted like he didn't see Jimin's feelings and how he tried to show them, but he fucking knew that Namjoon saw it, he knew in the way Namjoon would straight up ignore him but look away ashamed. That left only two options, Jimin was either so ugly that Namjoon didn't have the hurt to turn him down, or he was terminally ill.

Both of those answers were actually terrifying, and Jimin didn't know how to deal with either of them, so Jimin did what all responsible people did, he got drunk.

Drunk enough that he turned up at the studio Namjoon was working in, pissed out of his mind he had to lean against the doorframe to stand up "you and me have to talk!"

He tried for being very serious instead he just couldn't stop the light giggeling from coming from his mind "Yoooou have been avoiding me." he tried to poke Namjoon in the chest, but instead he ended up half falling needing Namjoon to catch him.

"Jimin you are drunk," Namjoon sounded distraught, it was a very cute sound! "I thought you were relaxing, does Seokjin know you are here?"

"Shhhh, you can tell him, we can't tell mum. He would be very disappointed in me." he tried to look up at Namjoon giggling slightly "But that's not why I am here! You have been avoiding me! So either I am super ugly and you don't have it in you to turn me down, or you are dying... or I'm dying I can remember."

Namjoon face scrunched up in a unattractive grimace "It's not like that Jimin I promise." he should have known that this was the idea Jimin would end on, he never wanted to hurt Jimin, but he wasn't sure if he could tell him his secret. Society looked down on people like him, they were captured and put in labs! "Jimin you are not dying, I'm not dying, and you are very good looking."

"Oh so you just like stringing me along! All I ask is for you to fucking man up and say it to my face! Tell me that you aren't into me!" Jimin's voice were loud, the alcohol in his blood making him unable to keep his feelings in.

Namjoon just looked away from Jimin "You know I can't do that, but we can't be together either. Jimin please you have to trust me on this one, there is a very good reason to why we can't be together."

Jimin just looked disappointed at him, fuck that wasn't what Namjoon wanted, just... fuck "You are lying to me again Joonie, you always lie... I love you, but you just lie to me all the time."

"No Jimin you can't love me! You can't love a person like me! You don't know me."

"But I do!" Jimin was now yelling at him, still unsteady on his legs, but the alcohol slowly clearing for him head "I'm so tired of you and everybody else telling me what I feel! This is love! I loved you for years! But you keep fucking lying to me and hiding, and I don't know why!"