Falling in love (NamKook)(NSFW)(Sugar daddy)(Part 1)

This is my yuletime Giveaway fic! Part 2 will come soon

________________

The way that they had met could only be described as peer pressure from friends.  

For Namjoon it had started one late evening over a glass of wine with Seokjin. It was Namjoon’s 30th birthday, but neither had felt like going out, instead just spending it in Namjoon’s penthouse after a long day at work. It was the first week of one of Namjoon’s big new bookstores, a 2-story wonder that filled every bookworm dream Namjoon ever had.  

He always liked to be there for the start and opening of a new location, just to make sure that everything went exactly to his plans.   

Seokjin, who had been Namjoon’s friend since they were still in diapers, was happily lounging at the side, tie thrown somewhere else in the flat as a swirled his wine. The man was a lawyer with Namjoon as one of his clients, making him more than comfortable in the luxury of the expensive penthouse.  

“You need somebody to fill this goddamn place Joonie, when was the last time you dated.” both of them knew that answer, his relationship with Yoongi had ended many years ago, and while they were still friends, the relationship hadn’t ended well.  

Namjoon worked too much and was not great at finding a balance between work and relationships. Yoongi himself was a workaholic, but he still had a better one than Namjoon.  

“You know why I cannot. Nobody is willing to accept somebody whose work will always come before them.” still he didn’t disagree, he really did need to get laid, but it was so much work, and most likely he would have to make them sign papers and everything else if it was just a one-night stand.  

It was too much work, it was too risky, and Namjoon just couldn’t wrap his head around how it would work.  

“I have another option for you.” he wriggled his eyebrows at Namjoon over the edge of his glass before emptying the last drops into his mouth “you know how I have been seeing somebody?”   

“Jimin, yeah?” it was hardly a secret as Namjoon had walked in on them getting it on in Seokjin’s office, so really, Namjoon had met Jimin.  

“There are a few things that I have not told you about Jimin.” the eyes that were grinning at Namjoon were more predatory that humanly possible as they narrowed on Namjoon who suddenly felt that he was in the hot seat.  

All he could get out was “oh...?” trying to not sound like he was both intrigued and mildly frightened by exactly what Seokjin was about to talk about.  

“I pay him.” that made Namjoon choke on his wine, as it went down the wrong pipe.  

There was no way that Seokjin could have said what it was that Namjoon heard “you pay him? Seokjin, please tell me he is not a prostitute. Sex work is real work, I fully agree on that, but this could have massive consequences for your firm.” the words were coughed out  

Seokjin just laughed at him, pouring some more of the overpriced grape juice into Namjoon’s glass, managing not to spill a single drop onto the snow-white couch “no he isn’t. Of course, that would be the first thing you would think over.” leaning back in his chair, he pulled out his phone “have you ever heard of sugaring?”  

Namjoon wasn’t stupid, and he was a fan of dark romance, but he really didn’t want to believe his ears, so instead, he played dumb “you mean like baking?” he looked longingly at the bottle of wine half-empty, he wished that he was young enough that it was socially acceptable for him to get smashed on a weekday.  

That earned him a pillow thrown to his face, which almost made him spill, which would have been a horrible possibility because he was sure that there was no way to get red wine off a white couch “no I don’t, and you know that. I have seen your bookshelf.”