Unexpected Player 2 (NamKook)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Namjoon

Namjoon... had never found interest in video games. He just couldn't see the appeal. It didn't matter how much his friends always went said he just hadn't found the game for him. It didn't change the fact that he found it stupid. He much rather read a good book than play through an RPG where he would get parts of the story but constantly has it interrupted by having to kill multiple waves of enemies.

He used to hate them and find people who played the stupid, but as he grew up and matured, he had learned that some form of entertainment just weren't meant for everybody. That still didn't mean that he was a huge fan of them, and he had no patience for sitting around watching people play them.

That being said, Namjoon had still somehow ended up dating one of the most popular streamers on Afreeca. Which in all honesty, Namjoon had no idea what it was until he met Jungkook.

The two of them had been set up on a blind date by Jimin, a mutual friend of theirs, and it was first on their third date, when a cute male omega had come up to them, asked Jungkook for a selfie and told him in a shy little voice that he was looking forward to his next stream.

Namjoon's first thought was that Jungkook was a cam boy. Alpha cam boys and girls had started to become more popular, even if it was still mostly omegas and betas, so it wouldn't be that out of the question.

That whole conversation had led to very red-faced Jungkook sputtering out that he just played video games. It was definitely a fun memory that they later would laugh about.

All of that was over a year ago. They had been together ever since.

While Namjoon might have no interest in video games, he still supported his boyfriend and understood and respected that streaming was a real job. That being said, it didn't mean he always had to like it. Right now was one of those moments.

"Kookie, please, baaabe." Namjoon did his best to put his voice in that tone that his boyfriend normally could never resist.

His heat was due in around 36 hours, something that Jungkook luckily had prepared for, there was just one thing he had forgotten, and that was the fact that Namjoon's preheats could often be just as bad as his heats.

Well, just as bad might not be the real way of putting it. There wasn't the burning need, nor was there the half losing of his mind, almost unable to consent, leaking slick everywhere, and the almost mind-numbing pain that started if he didn't get what he needed.

Instead, Namjoon was just very, very horny and had no shame. When people first met Kim Namjoon, they always assumed he was a prime and proper omega, sweet, if not a little shy. Jungkook had thought the same until he spent more and more time with Namjoon, dated him for over a year.

That was when he realised that Namjoon was a damn shameless minx when there was something he wanted, and at that moment right there, 10 minutes before Jungkook had to do a very important stream, it seemed that all Namjoon wanted was Jungkook's damn cock