6 alphas (ot7)(Omegaverse) (Part 2)

Namjoon knew he was gonna be an omega, there was never a doubt in his mind that this was what he would end up as. Later in life, he would feel terrible about it, but at 17 before he got to present, he wished and prayed that he wouldn't become an omega.

He had nothing against omegas, he loved omegas, but it would be really inconvenient for him to be an omega, both as a rapper and the fact that he was now part of a company that wanted him to be in an idol group.

He thought early on about hiding it, about just pretending to be a beta when he presented, making sure that nobody knew about his sub-gender. In the end... it just wasn't who he was, that was how 17-year-old Namjoon ended up in front of Bang PD-nim, trying to be as stoic as possible while admitting that while he hadn't presented he would end up as an omega, he just knew he would.

He told the older man that he would accept not being the leader, he would even accept if he chose not to have him in the group if that was what he thought was the best. Luckily, the alpha just smiled at him with like a fatherly smile telling him that he expected Namjoon to be an omega, he just had that feel about him, and he wanted Namjoon to stay in the group as a leader.

There was something special about Namjoon, and he believed that just because the majority groups before them had a beta leader, didn't mean that it was always the right way to go about it, that change was good.

That was the moment that Namjoon made the promise to himself, that he would be the best damn leader there was in the world. Bang PD-nim had given him a chance, and he would prove that he had not put his faith in him blindly and he was gonna prove it to be right. He promised himself that he wouldn't get into a bond until the group was no more, and he certainly was never gonna get into a bond with somebody from his group, it wouldn't be right.

He needed to stay unbonded, that way he could be the best leader. he could be the leader that everybody expected and deserved.

That promise got a lot harder as time went on, but he remembered what he wanted to do in life, he promised himself and Bang PD-nim that he would be the best leader.

He hadn't really noticed how the older alpha had looked sadly at him that day, worried that Namjoon was throwing away his life and chance of happiness, but he also knew that there was no arguing with Namjoon, that was one of the reasons he was so fond of the boy, he was stubborn.

The boy grew into a man, and he solved issues coming up into the group, he calmed tensions between the Hyungline, he held Taehyung close and rocked him after he presented, keeping him calm as he accepted that he was an alpha not a beta as he wanted.

Namjoon wasn't dumb, he knew the feeling his group members had for him, he knew that he himself had some kind of feelings, but he refused to show them, to let them sit, to let them stir and find a home inside him. He could not fall for any of them, he could not allow himself to do so!

Some of them hid their feelings better than others, but in the end, Namjoon knew them and he knew what their weird actions meant. Still, they understood that he didn't mean to mate with anybody, including them. For him it was work before everything else, he worked hard, and he had given up everything to make sure that this would work.

He loved all of BTS in more ways than he could ever explain, that was why he wanted what was best for them, and that was why he was willing to sacrifice everything for making sure that their careers would be perfect.

There was also one more thing, that he didn't like to think about, it was the voice in the back of his head, the one that said that even if BTS now thought that they wanted him, they deserved better.

Namjoon was no good at being an omega, and they were 6 amazing alphas. They had so many better options than Namjoon, they shouldn't settle for him when they deserved the world.