Time to sleep baby (MinJoon)(Idol verse)(NSFW)

Namjoon worked too much, it wasn't even a debatable question anymore. That was what lead to Jimin currently hunting down his boyfriend at 7 am in the morning, because the said boyfriend had not returned home at all! Even fucking Yoongi had returned home, YOONGI!

The room was dark when Jimin entered it, making him hope that maybe Namjoon had just been too tired to return home. Instead, it turned out that Namjoon was waging war on his eyes and just sat in the dark staring at his computer screen.

"Joonie it's 7 am you need sleep baby."

Namjoon looked up, his eyes cringed together to focus on Jimin in the door. "Jimin? I'm working, I can't go to sleep now."

Jimin sighed, he knew that it wouldn't be that easy. The elder never listened to anybody else, no matter how bad for his health, it was sitting at the computer in the dark and working through the night. He sat down next to Namjoon, luckily he also knew his boyfriend very well and knew just the way to put him to sleep. "You need sleep, we have to be somewhere tonight, and you know you can't be tired then. You can get a few hours now I'll cover for you when the rest of us are at practice,"

"Jimin, you know I can't." His words were a little hesitant as Jimin was now running his hand up and down his inner thigh in small and soft movements.

Jimin leaned over to lightly nip at the taller man's ear. "Yes you can, don't worry; I know just the way to get you sleepy."

"We can't! Not here!" He was now blushing at full force, but even though Jimin knew that he wasn't really against the idea that much. He knew what Namjoon sounded like when he was really against something.

The dancer slowly moved his nips from the flip of his ear to Namjoon's neck, making sure not to mark him up. As much as he wanted to, he also knew how much trouble that would get the leader in, so he stuck with light nips to get Namjoon riled up. "We done it here before, remember last time I sucked you off under the table while Yoongi came in trying to talk to you, you tried so hard to focus on his words." Jimin had now moved his hands to instead lightly rub at the bulge forming in Namjoon's jeans. His baby was always so easy to turn on, all he needed was a few well-placed words. "You tried so hard to act like nothing was happening like you didn't want to beg me to finally slip the little ring off and let you cum, for me to finally take your little baby cock all the way. You know it's no problem for me to do, not that I think anybody would have any problem going down on this little pepper."

Jimin never understood it personally, but Namjoon always got off on him making fun of his small dick, then again, doing it turned Jimin on so maybe he shouldn't question it too much. "Jimin please."

"Look at you already begging so prettily, I haven't even touched you really yet, and you are already so hard, or as hard as such a little thing can become." Jimin licked a stripe over Namjoon's neck, making the older whine out in distress as he squished him tightly through his pants. "What do you want Joonie, do you want me to get down and suck your tiny little prick, or maybe you would like for me to play with your slutty hole with my tongue? Or are you such a greedy little slut that just want to get fucked."

"The last! Please Jimin it has been so long!" It was kinda impressive how fast Namjoon went from they shouldn't do it, to wanting to get fucked but then again Namjoon did have a point. It had been a very long time since they had gotten to be together like this, normally when they went to bed, they were way too tired to do anything other than just sleep.

Jimin nodded, he knew that there was lube under the couch so they could do this, and sex was very helpful in getting Namjoon to sleep. "Undress for me then, all of it."

The BTS leader whined a little at first when Jimin pulled his hands off Namjoon and leaned back against the couch, but he did what was asked to do he got up and pulled off his clothes fast. It wasn't really sexy, more sloppy than anything but Jimin was so far gone for Namjoon that the man could sneeze and Jimin would probably find it sexy. Ah, love did strange things to the mind.