No dumb questions (NamKook)(Omegaverse)(mature)

Before Namjoon started going to the gym, he was under the distinct impression that his taste in guys felt on the quiet side, intellectual and more twinky side. Yes, even tho he had dated multiple of that form of guys, of all sub genders, and none of them had felt fulfilling.

Namjoon thought that maybe he just wants ready for relationships; there was no way he was dating the wrong type of guys. This was the type of guys people assumed he was like based on how he looked and acted. Maybe he was just... yeah, he was running out of excuses, in all honesty.

Then he started going to the gym.

Namjoon knew that many omegas didn't go to the gym, let alone all subgender gyms. There were omega specific gyms focused on cardio and getting the curvy lean build that seemed to be favoured by the current beauty standards.

It wasn't that Namjoon had anything against omegas who fit that standard, nor omegas who wanted to fit it; it was more that he didn't care. He would never fit that, and he had gotten over most of his insecurities about it during high school; now way later, as a Masters student, he really did not have the time nor the energy to care about what the world thought of him.

So he went to a regular gym, it was much closer to his apartment, and it had exactly what he wanted and needed for a gym—free weight more than machines, a big open area and a lot of plants. The last one was maybe just him being weird tho.

Showing up at the gym for his introduction and the free hour of personal training with an instructor that was part of his signing bonus, Namjoon didn't really expect much. That was until he got there, and the man waiting for him was... hot.

Even a year later, there were no words that Namjoon could use the describe Jungkook that didn't start with hot. Jungkook was simply to Namjoon, sex on legs, tall, even if still a bit shorter than Namjoon himself, dark almost black should length hair kept in a little bun, loose gym shorts and wearing a loose workout tank top that let his entire sides be free to the air and showing way too much delicious tanned skins. His arms were covered in a mesh of tattoos that seemingly didn't come together but fit him so perfectly in a way that Namjoon couldn't even begin to explain.

Jungkook was everything that everybody had always told him that Namjoon didn't want in an alpha, and god Namjoon wanted to climb him like a tree. Which he didn't cause goddamn it, he was an adult with self-control. Still, it didn't mean it wasn't hard to resist when he called out for the man who had been intensely staring at his phone as if it was holding the map to Eldorado. The first thing Jungkook had done when he had turned to Namjoon was look up and slowly run his eyes over Namjoon, before freezing at his thighs and mumble a word that sounded very much like "thighs." coursing both of them to awkwardly stare at each other.

"Uhm... so are you my trainer?" Namjoon suddenly felt both overdressed and underdressed at the same time.

"I... yes... Namjoon right? My 2 o'clock?" Namjoon just nodded, unable to stop a little giggle as Jungkook almost dropped his phone in his hurry to reach his hand out and give Namjoon a handshake. "Good to meet you! And welcome to Fitness World!" his smile was almost blinding, and Namjoons heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, Namjoon, and you are?" he gave Jungkook's hand a light squish before dropping it, suddenly being very happy that he had decided to wear scent patches cause he was pretty sure the scent he was giving out was very interested in the way that Jungkook's biceps showed off in that shirt.

"Jungkook, I will be your trainer for today!" again that sunshine smile, before he awkwardly messed with his ponytail "which you already knew, uhm... you are on omega~ which is fine!" he added the last part in a hurry, seemingly noticing what it was kinda sounding like he was saying "omegas are fine! You are fine! We just don't have a lot around here, cause they don't feel comfortable! I promise we do everything we can to make you feel comfortable!" he was clearly trying not to offend anybody as he was falling over his words. Namjoon couldn't do anything other than just giggle. The alpha was simply just too cute.