Three is better than two (NamGiJin)(University)(NSFW)

Namjoon knew the moment he woke up, that he had fucked up.

The heavy arms around his mid-drift and the wide-shouldered body behind him was not that of Yoongi, his on and off again boyfriend, but instead... somebody else.

His head was aching. Something he could probably blame on the alcohol consumption he had taken part in the night before, but he was sadly aware that he had not drunk anywhere close enough to blame his stupid actions on it. No, it was all his own fault.

Because Kim Namjoon was big dumb stupid dumb dumb dumbo. 148 IQ? More like -148 IQ!

Sadly, or maybe luckily, he didn't get much more time to freak out as the arm around him pulled him back again the man behind him "well, if this isn't an image that a man would be lucky to wake up to every morning."

Namjoon knew that voice, and he could longer deny exactly what he had done.

Somehow he had become the biggest cliche the world had ever seen, and he had slept with his goddamn TA because that smooth and teasing voice belonged to nobody other than Kim Seokjin, the face of an angel, the sense of humour of a father of 5 and the shoulders of a man that would love to bench Namjoon (and Namjoon would likely let him.)

"I am an idiot," Namjoon mumbled the words into his hand, he should just have gone home instead of trying to drink his sorrows away at a frat party. A frat that Seokjin was part of because apperently graduate students were still allowed to be in frats, something Namjoon didn't know as his interest in frat started and ended with it being the last place that he would see Yoongi, which was what he needed at that moment.

"If you are an idiot the rest of society should really throw in the towel," Seokjin pressed a kiss to his shoulder "at times, I question if you are meant to be the TA or I am?" he laughed at his own joke, and Namjoon hated himself for smiling at the joke.

It wasn't even a funny joke! There was just something about the way that Seokjin told his jokes that always made you want to laugh with him!

More of the night before was coming back to Namjoon, who really really wished he had drunk more. Atleast that would be a great excuse.

"I was the one who kissed you." Namjoon had memories of seeing Seokjin across the room in one of those tight-fitting button-ups he would wear to class, the difference was that this time he had undone many of the buttons, making the shirt somehow hug his shoulders even better.

Under semi-normal circumstances, Namjoon would just look like he did in class. Both him and Yoongi agreed that looking was not cheating, it was just having eyes and that was fine.

It was not normal circumstances.

Namjoon and Yoongi had broken up, once again, for the 7th time in just 6 months. They loved each other, but love was hard and they were constantly breaking up and getting back together. They couldn't be without each other, but it also seemed they couldn't be with each other either. It was... a mess.

So with a bit of liquid courage, the last words Yoongi had said to him before making him leave his apartment, Namjoon made his way to his TA who hadn't even noticed him yet.

Namjoon groaned, he did not want to remember how awkward he was at flirting, but then again, Seokjin was equally guilty for somehow being into it, after all, they had landed in bed together.

"Now that was not the noises you were saying, last night baby." Kisses went from Namjoon's shoulder to his neck "shower first? Or wanna keep going from where we left it off."

Clearly, Seokjin was not seeing that Namjoon was a crisis of morals, also his face was slowly turning into that of a tomato as he remembered exactly what he had gotten up to the night before.