Paperwork can be sexy! (NamJinKook)(Sex Pollen/Superhero)(NSFW)

Part of BTSPWP bingo and BTSPoly bingo 2021

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

What a lot of people didn't seem to realise was that there was a lot of forms and paperwork when it came to being a hero, and god, there were constantly added more and more paperwork to it every time Namjoon had to retake his hero license. There were forms for everything, just a few key examples being.

Form 23A: When hit by a quirk that de-ages you, would you like your family and friend to be informed so they can take care of you, or would you prefer the hero commission does instead?

Form 23B: If yes to the previous form, please note the name and phone number for the people trusted to take care of you.

Form 73A: When your consciousness is transferred into another person, leaving your original body behind with little to no chance of recovery, what would you like done with the body?

Form 129: When you are hit by a teleportation quirk and not made contact in the next 48 hours, would you like us to declare you dead or just missing?

Every time an incident happened, a new form got added to the list, and like most heroes, Namjoon just filled them out as fast as possible. So when he reached a new form that was added to his long list of them, he didn't think too much about it.

The form was so simply so easy to ignore, but it still made Namjoon snort out laughing, getting him the attention of Seokjin and Jungkook, who were sitting around him filling out their own forms.

Form 201A: When hit by an aphrodisiac quirk, if the option is left for sex or die, would you prefer the hero commission to designate a partner to you (if yes, fill out form 201B for specific requirements of a partner), or would you like to choose a partner? (if yes, fill out form 201C)

Form 201B: Please specify the gender and age of the partner you would prefer to be assigned to you by the commission.

Form 201C: Please list the name or names of people you would like to take care of you.

The two other men looked at him confused, as Namjoon giggling shoved the paper at them, it was pretty normal for him to finish up their form filling first, so they probably wouldn't have seen it yet.

Jungkook's eyes went huge as he was reading it over, "wh-what?" Namjoon had to try hard not to coo. Jungkook was so cute.

He was a year behind Namjoon when they went to school, and Seokjin was a year ahead of Namjoon, so they hadn't really gotten to know each other that much while studying, but after they all started working for the same agency working towards becoming full heroes that they started getting close, in the end being best friends, even with the age difference. Turned out that age difference really mattered a lot less when you were adults.