My vet is an Incubus(NamGi)(Incubus Joon)(NSFW)

Yoongi stared at Namjoon, naked as the day he was born, legs open and little red bow around the root of his cock "were we not talking about sex?" he realised that something was probably very wrong, and maybe

Yoongi stared at Namjoon, naked as the day he was born, legs open and little red bow around the root of his cock "were we not talking about sex?" he realised that something was probably very wrong, and maybe... he should have but on some clothes.

"You said you needed help!" The vet didn't seem to know where to look cause every time he tried to look away, he kept looking back at the man cock... so big.

"We were flirting!"

"I thought your dog was sick!"

"Oh..."

How Yoongi ended up there was a long story that started 2 months earlier.

Yoongi loved his dog. There were no words in any language from any culture that could possibly explain just how much he loved his dog. That was why when he started whining and avoiding putting pressure on one of his legs, he panicked.

He didn't care about work. He didn't care about the damn speed limit. All he cared about was making sure that his queen had everything he needed and that he was healthy. Luckily the nurses at the vet office he barged into, only minutes after it opened up, found a man caring about his dog so much cuter than they found him crazy.

Yoongi wasn't sure if it was him or if it was Min Holly they found cute, but he would take what he could get as long as it got his puppy looked at. It was his first time at this specific veterinarian, but he knew that it had great reviews, one of the reasons he had chosen the place.

Still, what he expected from the vet himself, this Kim Namjoon was an old grumpy fart of a woman, but with a kind of aura there to help all the animals and be a fairy goddess. What he did not expect... was an actual god look at him.

The man who was looking over Min Holly was tall, much taller than Yoongi himself, and well above the average. Strong and distinct bone structure, a cute nose and deep dimples when he had smiled at Yoongi, telling him that he was gonna be fine.

Oh god, his voice, his voice was deep and warm, like liquid amber that Yoongi wanted to be buried in. His dark brown eyes were so kind and sweet as he placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder in a sweet as if to make sure that Yoongi knew Min Holly would be fine.

Clearly, the man thought that Yoongi's speechlessness came from him being so worried about his dog, while yes, he was distraught. It was also just because this man just couldn't be human.

How did he look so good? How did he work with animals, but still have this soft, always present smell of vanilla that made Yoongi want to bury his face between the man's very present (and very gorgeous, and very big ) pectoral muscles and happily die there? His hair was bleached blonde but closer to white than the yellow that so many would often get after bleach. Plus, it looks so full and glossy, not dry in the least, and made Yoongi want to, no need to , feel it under his fingers. Would it be as soft as it looked? Was it filled with product? Or did it just naturally fall in the perfect and flattering style it was in?