Fly Baby Fly (NamJinGi)(Canon)(NSFW)

People thought Yoongi was a reasonable person. Their fans thought he was a logical, smart man. A logical, smart man who would not group up with their oldest member to convince their leader, who was also their boyfriend, to get up to distinctly Not Safe For Work plans during an innocent flight.

They would be wrong because Yoongi was not just sweet gummy smiles and clear love for their fans. No, he was a demon, a monster, a tempest out to guide Namjoon into bad choices and cruel life decisions.

Well, not literally, but that was how Namjoon was very much feeling it.

He should have known that something was up the second that he was the one sitting in the middle of them. It was just them, their staff and the rest of BTS in the plane. The three of them more or less had the entire backside of the plane for themselves.

Still, Namjoon in the middle was off. Normally it was Seokjin since he had the best shoulders to take naps on. The oldest would always complain that if Namjoon and Yoongi got to sit right next to each other, they would start talking about work instead of just relaxing.

It was fair. It was definitely something they would do, and Namjoon was feeling very called out, "do we have something we need to work on? Did I forget something?" Namjoon had a really bad habit of overthinking everything, including his relationships and work.

"Maybe we just wanted to give you some attention. You have worked so hard." It was Seokjin's sweet voice, the voice that told Namjoon that he was about to be in trouble.

"Are you sure? Did... I... do something?" jumping to extremes was the sport that Namjoon were the best at, especially if he got to blame himself for it.

Yoongi's warm hand was placed on his thigh "it's nothing, Namjoon, we just wanted to spend time with you. You are our beloved boyfriend, after all. Now you should buckle your seat. We are about to take off." Yoongi's voice was pitched lower than normally, and it made Namjoon's heart beat faster. It always did when Yoongi did that.

"And you couldn't do that with Seokjin in the- oh!" Yoongi's hand had slipped up Namjoon's leg.

Namjoon had chosen just to wear shorts for the plane flight. After all, it was in the middle of summer. Yoongi had seemingly decided to take advantage of that as he let the tips of his fingers slide up Namjoon's thigh under his loose shorts.

"Yes, oh." it was Seokjin's turn to tease as he reached over to buckle Namjoon's seatbelt "is it so hard to believe that we missed you?"

"That we just want to pay you back for how good you have been treating us, working so hard." Yoongi's mouth was right next to Namjoon's ear. He could feel the tip of his ears heating up.

"Not during a flight!" Namjoon hissed as low as possible, eyes darting around to room to make sure that nobody was looking at them, making sure that nobody had noticed what was going on.

Most of their staff were sleeping, which made full sense. Having to deal with BTS was a full-time stressful job, and the maknae line had taken over the front end of the plane, take it over like it was their personal playpen.

Nobody was looking at them. Nobody noticed Namjoon was suddenly looking a lot more like a tomato than a human person.

Yoongi kissed his cheeks in a sweet gesture, but Namjoon could see straight through him "this was your idea!" his tone was accusing, but his insides did a little jump as the plane took off, but Namjoon was not completely sure it was solely from the reason of the plane, more likely it had to do with Yoongi's wondering questioning hand.

The kiss travelled down to his neck, as Seokjin on the other side of him played with his hand "now that is rude, Yoongi just wants you to feel good." the man was clearly holding back laughter, and Namjoon couldn't help it, but glare at him.