I faked being mated with my leader(MinJoon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Written for MinJoon ABO fest

______________________

The first night where Namjoon let down his guard and finally let out what he was feeling, Jimin was honestly just happy.

Namjoon kept his secrets and his struggles close to his heart. He never wanted to seem like he was putting his problems on the rest of BTS. As the only omega and as the leader of BTS, he always took way too much on himself, always thinking that he seemingly had to part the red sea towards success for them alone.

So Namjoon actually opening up and telling Jimin what was wrong, one late evening as they both were meant to work out, but both were too exhausted to even move. That was big. That meant something, so Jimin really listened. He wanted to help his leader, his friend, somebody he cared about.

Namjoon's problem really was one that Jimin should have seen coming.

A sad fact of life was that unmated omegas got much less respect than mated omegas. Namjoon being unmated was already taken the brunt of that. With hurtful words and accusations. It really didn't help that Namjoon lived in the dorm with them, 4 alphas, 2 betas and just him as the omega.

People were making rude and cruel assumptions about him. It was getting to Namjoon, and it was making him fear that he was pulling BTS down with him.

Jimin thought the solution was easy, and he really didn't think too much about it as he offered, "why don't I just give you a mate mark?"

"What?" Namjoon stared at him, with a look that said that he was one hundred per cent sure about what the hell the words out of Jimin's mouth just had been.

Jimin just shrugged, still lying on the ground of the gym, a little smile on his lips. He liked being helpful to Namjoon "not a real one, but like, I bite your neck, and 'mate you', nobody has to know we didn't sleep together! The bite should still stay, and in a few years, when people are used to us, we can have a mutual breakup!" Jimin was amazed by just how smart he was.

People always talked about how Namjoon was the genius of BTS with his 140+ IQ, but Jimin was starting to think that he was the real genius in BTS all along.

"Would you really do that?" Namjoon seemed earnestly surprised, which, okay, that was a little insulting like Jimin wouldn't be willing to do pretty much anything for Namjoon if the man just asked.

Jimin didn't know why, but he felt eager as he managed to summon the last piece of energy he had in his sore body, to crawl over next to Namjoon, drop down to rest his head on Namjoon's stomach "of course! You are my friend and our leader. I would do anything for you. Plus, if anything, that means I don't have to deal with the craziest fans cause I am mated."

Namjoon giggled, he honest to God, giggled. He was so cute. Jimin always forgot that there was more to Namjoon than the persona of Rap Monster that he pushed on stage.