Daffodils in Distress (NamKook)(Part 3)

"No. Go away." The door was slammed in Jungkook's face before he even managed to get a single word out.

That went about as well as he could have expected if he was being fully honest.

"Please?" he really hoped that nobody saw him, it would be really embarrassing if he was caught begging outside of the door of basketball analyst Min Yoongi.

"I have no want, nor need to talk to the man that keeps fucking my best friend and fucking him over, and then pretending on a national platform that he is mooning after a soulmate he has already found!" the words were like a hiss, as the door opened just enough that the short alpha inside could glare out at him.

Yoongi, for all he was short, was fucking terrifying if you asked Jungkook.

He wasn't sure if Yoongi had ever really liked him, at least he had always liked Namjoon more than he had liked Jungkook, even back when they were just stupid kids.

If it wasn't because he knew Yoongi so well, he would have been worried as a young adult that Yoongi was trying to steal Namjoon away from him, but the omega and other alpha had always made it very clear that they were like brothers, and the idea of each other naked sounded like a nightmare conjured up to personally haunt them.

"You know it's not like that! I am not the bad guy here!" well, it was kind of true, depending on how you defined bad guy.

In reality, neither he nor Namjoon was really the 'bad guy', but Jungkook was aware that he had been a bit more of a dick since the breakup.

"Fuck you." came the voice from Yoongi, who was still seemingly more than happy to glare at him.

"I don't think either of us would be very happy with that arrangement." Jungkook was pouting, he couldn't stop himself.

It earned him another glare from the shorter alpha.

"I would not want to go near that diseased thing anyway. I am sure half the country has had their fill." Aw, that one did hurt.

"You make it sound like I am some form of whore." Yoongi had at least been kind enough to open the door enough that Jungkook could actually get inside "You are so mean."

"I am not the one controlling your dick, this is all on you." Yoongi showed him, stuffing his hands into his loose jeans as he showed Jungkook into his living room.

Jungkook happily let himself fall into the chair that he had deemed as his, the last many times he had been to the house. It wasn't the first time the two of them had done this exact dance.

Every time Jungkook would come home for his rut, he would always make sure to say hello to Yoongi. To swing by and see the man who both hated his guts, but also understood him and everything that had happened.

Maybe he didn't agree with Jungkook's point of view, or with the breakup, but Yoongi knew everything, which made him one of only four people who did. The other being Jungkook and Namjoon themselves, and one other one of their friends.

"I have great control of my dick." Jungkook couldn't stop himself from wiggling his eyebrows. That earned him a light slap to the back of his head as Yoongi walked past his chair with the aim of the kitchen, most likely looking to make tea.

Neither of them really liked tea, both preferring coffee (or whatever energy drink that was probably bad for him Jungkook could get his hands on.) Still, every time Jungkook came here, Yoongi seemed to think that they had to suffer through the pain of tea.

"You are disgusting." there was no heat in it anymore, seemingly Yoongi had gotten out of most of his venom at the door.

Jungkook whined at the hit but still relaxed, there was no real strength behind it, more a love tap than anything else "You love me."