It's you or Nobody (Minjoon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

"This is not an argument Jimin

"This is not an argument Jimin. I am not letting you do this again." Namjoon's glare was harsh but not cruel. His voice was leaving no argument in it, and Jimin felt cornered.

It was never good when he felt cornered. It let his instincts to lash out without him wanting to. Especially when it was this man... Namjoon, talking to him in that way.

"You don't get to decide that!" Jimin tried to keep a growl out of his voice but failing. His fists were clenched, nails biting into the palm of his hand roughly enough that it wouldn't take much more to draw blood.

Namjoon pinched his nose, clearly trying to keep his own temper under control "either you find somebody, or I will drag you to an alpha centre against your will. It is getting out of hands!" his inner alpha ached at the idea of a stranger touching him.

"You can't do that! That is my choice, and I got it under full control!" Jimin didn't want to snap at the omega, but he had just finished his rut, and everything was still all over the place. His inner alpha was roaring, and his head was still feeling heavy.

"I am your leader!" Namjoon clearly tried to lower his voice a little, trying not to push his own omega scent all over Jimin.

"Do not pull that card with me right now!" Jimin growled, standing up to leave the room, only to have his shoulder grasped by Namjoon, and he was pushed back into the couch.

Namjoon ignored his growl "you are just out of rut. You look as if you would fall the second you stand up, now; let's discuss this like adults."

"Adults?" Jimin laughed hollowly, slowly unclenching his hands but not fighting Namjoon's hold "you are giving me an ultimatum. That isn't an adult conversation. That is emotional blackmail! All you need is adding a bit of your scent to it, and we can upgrade to full-on blackmail."

He was fully aware that he was going for low emotional blows, but he felt he had to fight back.

Namjoon only looked hurt, and that made Jimin's heartache even more "it's not like that, Minnie, every time you get back from your ruts, you are covered in wounds, you are exhausted, you feel like shit for days, and it is getting worse. I don't want to find you one day, half-day, or permanently injured cause you won't take a rut partner."

There was a perfect reason that Jimin didn't want to take a rut partner, and he felt bile build up inside him. The fact that this man, out of everybody, was the one lecturing him hurt even more.

"You don't understand." Jimin tore his shoulder away from Namjoon's hold as if the omega's skin against his were like acid to flesh. Jimin wished that he had really gotten dressed instead of just throwing on a pair of trousers.

He had needed to see Namjoon. Even if nobody else were in their dorm, Jimin's inner alpha had known that Namjoon would stay behind. That he wouldn't go home for the holiday while Jimin was stuck alone in rut.