The Scent of Peaches (Vmon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Made for the Omega Namjoon fest Season 2

______________________________________

"Mr Kim? Mr Kim, are you still with me?" the older beta woman at the desk raised her voice, but she didn't yell. She was strict but not mean. Her voice was full of soft, caring tones as she called him back to the present.

Taehyung shook his head to get rid of the fog that had gathered. "I am here," his voice croaked, and he reached for the water that was always close by for appointments such as these. It had been over a year, and they never got any easier, but he was at least not stuck, staring for minutes into the air, stuck in his own mind without any way of getting out.

"Did you hear what I said?" they had been working together for even longer than these meetings had been going on, slowly trying to get him used and ready for the world.

Picking at his scent patch, it wasn't a full coverage one, just one that would remove the worst of his scent, not mask it completely. "I don't think this is a good idea." he couldn't meet her eyes, she had so much faith in it, and he didn't deserve it. "I will attack him and hurt him, and then we are back at square one."

Her laughter was calming, familiar, and not the cruel one he had gotten so used to. She was laughing at a joke he was part of, instead of laughing at him, "even if you did attack him, I am pretty sure that you wouldn't be able to hurt him. Namjoon is... one hell of an omega." she saw his expression and was quick to try and calm him "not in that way Mr Kim, never in that way, I would not do that to you. We both agreed that you needed to start at least attempting to communicate with omegas."

"I am not ready!" Taehyung wanted to curl in on himself. He wanted to cry, to fight and push away. He couldn't do this! He wasn't ready. He was gonna hurt somebody again.

He hadn't noticed that he had zoned out until an old wrinkly hand was placed on his shoulder "stay with me, Taehyung, you are not back there." She only called him Taehyung when it was serious, and it helped him focus back on her and on the reality happening around them.

"You can't make me do this!" his entire body was shaking as he wrapped his arms around himself in the hope of just a little piece of comfort.

She crouched in front of him "you have been going to see me for a long time now Taehyung, you have made great progress, but it is time to take the next step." her eyes were so kind and sweet as she looked at him with the only trust in them "I wouldn't push you into this if I didn't believe you were raid. I specifically requested Namjoon cause I think he would be a good fit for you."

"He is still an omega." Taehyung didn't want to attack anybody. He never wanted to be that person, but he knew himself. He knew his history. He knew what would happen if he was alone with an omega.

"We can't be stuck here Taehyung, we have to move forward. If it doesn't work, if either you or Namjoon are uncomfortable, we pull it back and try in some other way, but we have to at least try."