Omega on Omega action (NJ x Markson) (Omega/Canon)(NSFW)

Namjoon was full on pouting in the living room as Mark was bringing him a cuppa, "please! I promise it's gonna be okay."

"No," Mark was half humming it while he was pouring himself a cuppa "Jackson is on his way home as well, to make sure you don't sneak out on me."

"Maaark."

"No."

"Maaarkiiie."

"Noooo," he bopped Namjoon on the nose and he couldn't stop himself from giggling as he took in the younger omega's pouting face "you fainted when you got up, I can't let you go to your studio."

While Namjoon understood the logic behind it, it didn't stop him from pouting even more "I have music to write"

"You have a notebook! Use that!" Mark sat down next to Namjoon "I am not holding you here cause I like to hold you here, I am worried about you, your doctor said that it is natural that you will have faint spells, and that when it happened, we should be careful of you. What happened if you fainted and hit your head in the studio and nobody noticed."

Namjoon wanted to whine more, but he couldn't get himself to do it as he saw Mark's sad facial expression, instead, he just sighed "okay, but I am not happy about it"

Mark bopped his nose again before half throwing himself in Namjoon's lap "now stop pouting, you are making me feel like you aren't enjoying spending time with me." he pouted up at Namjoon from his position in the youngers lap.

Namjoon's eyes went almost comically large as he stared at Mark "I would never be bored of you! I love spending time with you."

"Put your mouth.... Where... This metaphor doesn't work so just kiss me."

Now who where Namjoon to question that, he was still a little prissy that he wouldn't get to work, but Mark was soft, and nice smelling in his lap how could he say no. Especially when Mark sat up and instead of lying on top of him, he was sitting with a leg on each side of him, "do I have to do everything? You and Jackson are the same, you just stare at me." he tsked in a teasing way as he took Namjoon's face between his hands and kissed him silly.

All Namjoon could really do was letting his hands find Mark's soft thighs to hold onto while kissing the other omega back with all he had in him. He liked how free Mark was with his affection, and he easily the older showed his sexual attraction to Namjoon.

It was something that Mark seemed to have the easiest time showing, he liked both taking and guiding Namjoon. He seemed to like cornering Namjoon at any time of the day, which probably looked hilarious since Mark was tiny compared to Namjoon, but that didn't stop Mark from pushing him against a wall and just kissing him silly.

Namjoon never felt cornered or anything like that, he knew that he could get out if he wanted to, but he didn't want to. It was kinda the same at that moment, that was no doubt about the fact that it was Mark who was running the show, but Namjoon still felt that he could stop it if he wanted to.

He didn't.

Instead, he let his hands glide from Mark's thighs to the softness of his ass instead, Namjoon was still under the impression that Mark's ass was fucking magical. Like... yes maybe Namjoon was biased, but could you blame him? Mark was the first omega to treat him as a person with sexual desires.

A noise was heard from the entrance to the living room, forcing Mark and Namjoon apart to look over at the entrance, where Jackson was leaning against the door frame with an almost-hunger in his eyes "please don't stop for my sake."

Jackson's normally fresh herb tea scent had an undertone of attraction and it was clear to everybody that what he was seeing was clearly turning him on. Mark seemed to notice this as well, as he leaned closer to Namjoon, wrapping his arms around the olders neck while grinning at Jackson "perv."