Big dick energy, small dick reality (NamKook)(Canon verse)(NSFW)

Written for Mikrocockmos fest

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Namjoon's lyrics could be very sexual. All of them knew that.

Yes, he had amazing lyrics as well, deep lyrics with meanings that made Jungkook's 2 brain cells rub against each other in a desperate attempt to understand them.

That didn't remove the fact that some of Namjoon's lyrics were extremely sexual.

He talked about porn as well, he was open with his likes and dislikes, and he had been the one to answer most of the maknae line's questions when they had them, never hesitating or making them feel bad.

Jungkook was pretty sure that Namjoon could take 100% of the credit for the above-average quality of the rest of their sex lives. Not that Jungkook really had much of a sex life.

The thing was, there was a very good reason for why he had no sex life.

That thing was the sheer fact that he couldn't get Namjoon and his lyrics out of his head. How was he meant to sleep with somebody else, to be in the moment with them, enjoy them and their body, when all he could think about was Namjoon.

All Jungkook could think about was those words, and exactly how Namjoon could make what he was feeling much better.

Namjoon's cock was in Jungkook's thoughts more than he would ever want to admit, something that Jungkook could not feel that he was blamed for. It wasn't just the lyrics, yes that was a big part of it, it was the mystery as well.

They had lived together for years until they had all moved out, only coming back to their dorm when they needed to.

There was one thing with living together for years, with a limited amount of bathroom space, that was the fact that Jungkook had seen pretty much all of his group mates dicks. That just happened! It wasn't as if Jungkook went dick hunting, he might be bi, but he was not that desperate to see cocks.

Still, he saw all of them. With Taehyung and Jimin, they had even compared dicksizes, because that was a completely normal thing that Jungkook was not gonna take criticism for. (Jungkook was also very proud of the fight that he was slightly bigger than both of his friends, something he would never let them go, no matter how much Jimin talked about how it was how you used it that mattered.)

So why the fuck had he never seen Namjoon's dick?

He hadn't gone hunting for Namjoon's dick, mainly cause the one time he tried to do it, Seokjin had slapped the back of his head, and Jungkook had to suffer through a long and probably very important conversation about consent, and how trying to see your hyung's glorious dick, was creepy and a break of consent.

Seokjin of course had a point, and back then Yoongi still terrified Jungkook, so he stopped trying to hunt down Namjoon's dick.

It was now 6 years later, and Jungkook had still not seen the giant schlong that Namjoon was hiding from him.

He had never accidentally forgotten to lock the door like the rest of them, ending up with somebody walking in on him, he never stripped in the heat when there were no cameras around.

Namjoon wasn't shy about his body, especially since he started working out, but still no dick.

It just wasn't right. For how often said dick was in Jungkook's dreams, thoughts and daydreams, Jungkook really needed to see it.

It had to be big, a real dream slong, there was no doubt about it! With Namjoon's lyrics and the way he carried himself, there was no way that he wasn't hung like a horse.