Kinktober Day 3 - hate sex - Yoongi x Namjoon - NSFW

"I still despise you; you are just a means to an end." The words were said with as much dignity as possible for an omega in heat who was actively pulling off another man's shirt.

"Don't worry, right back at you, sweetheart." Yoongi didn't argue with his shirt being thrown on the ground, instead pulling Namjoon's own shirt from where it was stuffed into his trousers. "I just have nothing better to do, and at least this way I can find something else to put in your mouth. Maybe that will shut you up for even just a short second."

The smile that Namjoon answered with was almost predatory in its grin. "That depends on whether you have enough to stuff it. Somehow, I believe it. I know your kind of alphas, high in the mouth to make up for their lacking." Namjoon's hand gave Yoongi a squeeze through his jeans, forcing a moan from the alpha's mouth.

The tiny recording studio that they had grabbed for themselves was drenched in their combined scents. Peaches mixed with and fought the scent of mint coming from Yoongi. It wasn't the perfect mix of alpha and omega that so many books talked about; the scents were fighting each other, trying to be stronger and more intense than the other.

This was not two people coming together in a perfect heat; this was not the romantic reunion of bodies. This was raw lust driven by hate, lust, and heat pheromones—two men who spent more time arguing than agreeing, two men who despised everything about the other, even if the reality was that they were more alike than either would ever admit.

Yoongi growled, pushing Namjoon back onto the couch, not caring about the buttons he popped as he pulled open the omega's shirt. It was more than Namjoon allowed him to do; the omega was both more built than him from actually going to the gym and much taller. He could stop Yoongi at any point, no matter the subgender.

"You are replacing that," Namjoon growled as he helped the alpha push the shirt off his shoulders, not caring as it was pushed to the ground with Yoongi's. "Now, actually do something and get naked, useless alpha. I really have to do everything here." He took over from Yoongi at the task of unbuttoning his own jeans as the alpha's hands were struggling to get the button of the tight jeans open.

For a moment, Yoongi considered refusing, not because he didn't want to be naked, but because he didn't want to give Namjoon the pleasure of ordering him around. In the end, his lust and desire won out, and Namjoon's own jeans being pushed to the floor helped. The pure heat pheromones that wafted off the omega pushed him towards it.

Namjoon always had a pleasant scent, no matter how much Yoongi would tease him with a sharp undertone about refusing to wear scent blockers, about being a wee little omega in an alpha world. If anything, the fact that Namjoon had a nice scent was more reason for Yoongi to be tough on him. There was no way in hell he was going to let it be public that he would be soft on an omega, especially not if that omega was Namjoon.

He was not going to find his rival's scent attractive; it was just his body trying to play games with him. There was nothing attractive about Namjoon.

He despised the other man; Yoongi was ONLY doing this because he had nothing better to do and he wanted to see the omega bounce on his cock, curious to see what the serious, well-built man was like when he finally let himself give in to the omega side of him that he so often kept hidden.

Well, not hidden, it wasn't like Namjoon hid the fact that he was an omega, but instead he never acted like any omega Yoongi had ever met. The man gave zero shits about the fact that he didn't look like an omega; he didn't care that the underground rap scene was not a scene welcoming to omegas. No, he was just going to be himself, seemingly ignoring all the people, including Yoongi, who were side-eyeing him.

Yoongi had not gone into meeting Namjoon with the idea of hating him, of becoming his rival without meaning to. That had just happened.

It kept grinding Yoongi's gears, making him want to growl in annoyance at how somebody who smelled so nice and fresh was also a huge fucking annoyance. Maybe annoyance wasn't the right word, but Yoongi was fine with calling him annoying. Too many times, Yoongi had been working on something, only for Namjoon to release something similar a few days before Yoongi's version was ready.