Falling in love (NamKook)(NSFW)(Part 2)

Jungkook didn't really need a sugar daddy anymore.

His first exhibition was a success, he wouldn't have to be Namjoon's sugar baby anymore.

The problem was that without being Namjoon's Sugar baby, the two of them had no reason to even talk, and Jungkook had just figured out that he was in love with the man. He was not going to give him up now!

There was one logical option.

Hiding that Jungkook no longer needed a sugar daddy.

Taehyung said there were other options, but Jungkook was having none of them, the other options had the possibility of him getting hurt and that was not acceptable and losing Namjoon was not an option either.

He was proud of lying, but he didn't see it as lying he saw it as... hiding the truth. That wasn't the same, at least not in his mind.

So, life went on, when Namjoon asked how the exhibition went with sales, Jungkook just shrugged. It wasn't a lie, he just... didn't tell Namjoon. That was fine, right?

Life went on as it was, and Jungkook couldn't get himself to say anything. Every moment he spent with Namjoon, with his sugar daddy, made it clearer exactly why he was willing to give this up.

The way that Namjoon would smile that little smile that showed his dimples and made Jungkook's heartbeat fast made him fear the moment something would wipe it off his face. Made him cherish the fact that he only smiled at Jungkook that way. Nobody else got his smiles.

Then there was the way that Namjoon's body would melt under his, the way that it was only when Jungkook was there with him, making him relax so that Namjoon would finally be able to breathe. Nobody else did that, nobody understood what Namjoon needed the way that he did.

Nobody understood Namjoon the way Jungkook did.

He was aware that he was getting a little possessive over Namjoon, something he knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't stop himself.

It didn't help that Namjoon was giving in to him more and more. When Jungkook pushed him to stay in bed instead of getting up to work, he actually listened.

Namjoon had started to seem more and more stressed, and he still refused to talk about his business work with Jungkook, but he still... listened more.

Their sugar daddy and sugar baby relationship had always been different from others, and neither of them had thought too much about it, and both had seemingly decided not to mention it out loud. It was an unspoken secret that both seemingly fear would change everything if they actually spoke about it.

Sometimes Jungkook wished that he could read minds, because sometimes he looked over at Namjoon, and the way the man looked at him made Jungkook feel as if he was missing something.

He also wished that Namjoon felt as if he could trust Jungkook with what was troubling him because something clearly was the longer time went on, and Jungkook couldn't figure it out.

Namjoon just seemed so stressed and there was nothing he could do to really help when Namjoon REFUSED TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM.

There was something Jungkook was missing he knew it, but he still couldn't put his finger on it.

The sex was still good. Just as Jungkook had thought, as they started to get to know each other's bodies it only became better. Jungkook felt that at times he was addicted to just how the other man felt against him. The trust that Namjoon put in him, the way that nobody else got to see him like this.

I made Jungkook feel high on a feeling he couldn't even explain.

It was a part of Namjoon he didn't have to share.