Daddy Overload (Nj x BTS)(SugarDaddy)(NSFW)(Part 1)

This was written for the Sugar Daddy Fest

_______

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 22

Height: 181 cm

Weight: 67 Kilo

Build: Athletic

City: Seoul

Orientation: Gay

Hobbies: Music, Photography, Fashion

Namjoon stared at the filled out form, wondering if he was really about to do this? Fuck was this really what he was gonna do?

This was all Jackson's fault. Of course, it was. Literally, every horrible idea Namjoon had taken part in could be traced back to the other man. With Corona ravaging Seoul, both of them had been fired from their day job. Well, less fired and more the place shut down.

As full-time students, it was hard to find a job that fit their lifestyle.

Namjoon's solution was trying his damn hardest to find a new job. Jackson's was... apparently becoming a sugar baby.

Namjoon hadn't believed it at first. First of all, Jackson looked nothing like a sugar baby. Sugar babies were meant to be cute, twinky guys or well-endowed females who looked good enough to be models. They were not meant to look like Jackson, short, well-muscled men, who often dressed like they were right out of an American frat house, including the backwards cap.

Still, Jackson had become a sugar baby.

He really hadn't believed it until he saw Jackson's Sugardaddy. The man was taller than Jackson but shorter than Namjoon. Dressed in a fine suit, with a strong expression and slicked back black hair. He was beautiful. There was no other way of explaining it.

He introduced himself as Park Jinyoung, a businessman owning multiple acting studios. Honestly, Namjoon was surprised the man himself wasn't an actor, a point he had mentioned, leading to Jinyoung just laughing. Apparently, he had started as an actor but had been disgusted by how actors were treated at most studios and agencies, and since he fully believed in being the change you wanted to see. So he had started his first acting agency at just 20, now at 31, he ran multiple of them and was highly successful. It seemed that treating actors like humans was a great way to actually get them to stay with you.

Jackson had been mortified when Namjoon, unable to stop himself, had asked why a person like Jackson needed a Sugarbaby. He was gorgeous and rich enough to get anybody he wanted. Why would he need a Sugarbaby?

Luckily, Jinyoung had not been angry. Instead, he had been patient enough to explain to Namjoon that while he probably could find a boyfriend if he wanted to, a Sugarbaby was just easier. He wanted somebody to spoil, somebody to use his money on, but he was also busy. He wouldn't always have time to do what a boyfriend expected of him. A Sugarbaby understood; a Sugarbaby wouldn't get angry if Jinyoung had to be busy for a week because he was closing a deal.

A Sugarbaby gave him the chance to be close to somebody, spend his money on somebody, and take care of them. Namjoon hated exactly how much that made sense, but it atleast made him feel more comfortable with the idea of what Jackson is doing.

Plus, Jinyoung was a perfect house guest, always cleaning up after himself the few times they were at Jackson and Namjoon's place, even at times chastising Jackson for not cleaning up better.

That was how Namjoon himself ended up on the site that Jackson had used, about to fill out his form. All he was missing was that little box. ' What are you looking for?' Was Namjoon really going to do that?