Chapter 82

Your expectations of the night were completely shattered. Each section of your room was tainted with predatory lust. You started out standard, missionary on the bed. Yet somehow here you were being absolutely railed on the counter of your bathroom sink. If Jungkook had one thing, it was stamina and he had that in spades. That was one surprise you weren't expecting. 

Reaching his bareback your nails dug deeply into his skin, leaving behind deep red marks that decorated his pale skin. He was between your thighs, buried deep in your body for the fifth time that night. He had already found his release once, up again the wall adjacent to your bed, but he was a station ready for a second round. You on the other hand had already found your own release a few times now. You couldn't recall the last time sex had drug on so long for you. Normally it was a hit it and quit it, even they were all clients and you were there for a job, not pleasure. 

Your back pressed against the mirror as your body was starting to lose strength. Sex was a workout, no doubt about that. You'd be willing to bed you had already lost a pound with how much exercise you had done already. Your hands released his back as you pressed them into the counter you sat on to keep your balance. Jungkook had you by the hips, keeping you in place as he hammered himself into you with almost inhuman force. Perhaps he was pent up, you weren't going to complain. 

Though he was rough with his hips, he stayed mindful of his hands. No choking, hair pulling, or even sensual slapping. The marks that littered your hips, thighs, and neck were just facts that both of you decided to ignore. They weren't going away any time soon and after two and a half hours, they weren't exactly the priority anymore. 

Widening your knees you opened yourself up to him as your body arched away from the mirror. Pants and moans echoed within the bathroom walls. Thankfully, R was too paranoid about spies so most rooms in the house had been soundproofed to protect the privacy of the organization. God only knew what would happen if R found the two of you like this. 

Moving his hands from your hips they shifted to your waist as he pulled you behind closer to the edge of the counter. You jerked with his motion, following his lustful desires as he had finally let go of the shy puppy-dog persona. There was more confidence in his actions, less restraint in his desires. Sure, he was pulling some punches but never the less you couldn't imagine he would have done this well. There went your theory of him being inexperienced with women. 

 Your voice rang out in astronomical volume as Jungkook brought you closer to your fourth release. Breathlessly you called his name as your insides constricted around his length. Your hands shot to his arms, gripping him tightly as he rocked against your frame. Grunts and deep moans leaving his throat in time with his rhythm. You both were reaching your limits, you could tell he was nearing his release by how tightly he held onto your frame. The pain from your bruises was nothing more than a feeding memory at that moment, your felt exhaustion and pure unfiltered pleasure instead. 

The pressure in your abonnement was building and you knew there wasn't likely going to be another round. Reaching for his face you yanked him closer, gluing your frames together as you wanted to feel that closeness one more time before it was gone. Your tongue snaked past his lips in search of his own that was soon found. A hungry lustful kiss that made you miss it before it was even over. The way his silky lips brushed yours was unlike any other, a feeling you knew you'd crave again one day. 

Muffled moans escaped the two of you as you could feel your insides convulse against him, your climax unable to be restrained any longer. Jungkook rode out your orgasm as long as he could before suddenly jerked himself back from you just enough to let his shaft leave your frame. He took his shaft in hand, pumping it a few quick times before that cream liquid left his body and splattered against your stomach. At least he was mindful enough not to release himself inside. Granted, It would have been smart to use a condom but you took the pill for situations like this. 

You were rendered a breathless mess as your body slumped against the mirror, hands planted back at your side after Jungkook removed himself from the kiss. You both took a moment to catch your breath for the first time in hours, but a smile came across Jungkook's lips first. He placed his hands on your legs, giving them a gentle rub as he tried to soothe you. You smiled back at him in return. 

"Well..." You said, taking in a few deep breaths to get enough oxygen to speak properly. "Although you just took a shower a bit ago-" Shifting yourself you moved to sit on the edge of the counter and straighten your posture. "I think we both need one now." A breathy laugh left your lips as you brushed your hair from your eyes.  You knew it was a tangled mess but, that's the glory of 'sex hair'. 

"You're right." He laughed back, as he took a glance around the bathroom to see the damage they caused. Anything on the counter now littered the floor. Makeup, hair drier, face wash, hell even the soap dispenser made its way to the ground. "Why don't you hop in and I'll pick up around here?" 

"You wanna clean my room?" Hunching over the sink you hopped down from your place, unaware of how weak your knees had gotten. Without warning your knees buckled and you started to head for the floor. A swift 'shit' was all you could mutter. Jungkook was quick, his arm reached out and quickly hooked around your waist to keep you from falling to the earth a second time tonight. 

"Well, looks like you could use the help." He chuckled under his breath as he straightened you back up and tried to get you on your feet again. 

"Shut up." You rebuttered as you planted your feet on the tile floor and shot him a warning glare. Making it to your feet you let go of Jungkook's hold to stand on your own, his arm leaving you as soon as he knew you could stand on your own. Straightening yourself and regaining your dignity you let go of a deep breath before turning your attention back to him. 

"Fine." Now that you were back on the ground, you could see the mess you had caused but the bedroom probably was no better. You felt awkward letting him clean up while you showered but, let's be honest. If he simply left you to do it, you'd procrastinate at least until your strength was back. "But, make it quick." Raising your eyes you looked into those deep pools of earthy brown. "It's no fun showering alone..." 

Jungkook's teeth sunk into his bottom lip at the not so subtle invite. You could tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't going to say no. You took a step toward him, closing the minimal distance that was there. Leaning up you placed a longing kiss against his lips and let it drag out slowly before pulling away. "Don't keep me waiting, Baby boy."