Chapter 46

Rolling up to the designated location you were left bewildered. This was a high raise, a fucking skyscraper for fucks sake. You couldn't fathom why the five of you were there, or rather four if you weren't even involved in this assignment. Jungkook threw the car into park.

"Alright, Les go." Mono muttered as he swung open the back door and quickly hopped out. Turning around he motioned for Jimin to get out of the car.

You went to grab the handle to join the cascade of bodies leaving the SUV but Jungkook was quick to grab ahold of your bicep causing your head to swivel in his direction.

"Y/N and I will park around back and meet you guys inside." He announced which earned a vaguely noticed eye roll from the man who had still yet to remove his hood. Likely there were some details discussed back home that you missed due to your tantrum.

Mono nodded in Jungkook's direction before grabbing ahold of the door and giving it a slam shut after both Jimin and the hooded accomplish had exited the back seat.

Jungkook shifted gears as soon as he released your arm and began to roll away from the three men. You took a quick glance back at the ground, feeding your own curiosity as to what they were going to do. Mono had Jimin by the arm leading his trembling form toward the high raise as the third man followed slowly behind. They lowered their heads to the ground as if hiding their faces as they approached the large glass doors of the entrance. The lights in the lobby were on, the building wasn't even closed.

Your eyes narrowed in question before the SUV turned the corner and you lost sight of the trio. Turning your attention to Jungkook you raised a single brow.

"So, who the hell is that third dude?" You decided to question as the two of you began to circle the building.

"You've met him before." Jungkook pointed out as he kept his gaze laser-focused on the road ahead. "Well... Kinda." He added in a low voice.

"Kinda?" Your voice hiked in wonder. You couldn't recall ever meeting that simple worded asshole before. "What? Did R wipe my memory with his mind control? I've ever met that guy."

"That night that Jimin--" Jungkook's tongue escaped his lips and ran across them quickly before escaping back inside his mouth. "--choked you."

"You mean tried to kill me?"  You corrected as you leaned your elbow onto the center console with a long exhale. "What about it?"

"He was the guy that stepped in and got Jimin to stop." Jungkook finished, inwardly thankful that you didn't force him to correct his statement. It was clear the two of you saw the events of that night differently.

"So what? Does Jimin actually listen to that guy?" You questioned as your eyes wandered over Jungkook's form. "What's his name?"

"His name is Yoongi and... kinda?" He answered both questions as his words ran on. Though your questionnaire was cut short as the car rolled to a stop behind the high rise and Jungkook quickly killed the engine. Popping open the door Jungkook swung one leg from the car before looking back at you. "It's better if you just see for yourself." As all, he added before he hopped from the car and began to circle around back to the passenger side.

You swung the door open just as Jungkook arrived at your door. He held at his hand to offer you assistance from the vehicle which earned to questionable glare from your eyes. Never the less you still held onto that soft spot for the now chocolate haired wonder and took his offered hand. You jumped out of the car and quickly released his palm soon after as you shut the car door behind yourself.

You grabbed the hem of your jacket and flared it out before tucking it in on yourself as you headed toward the back entrance, following close behind Jungkook. Just as the others did, Jungkook lowered his eyes to the ground and you took the silent hint to due the same. Though, due to your vibrant hair color, you opted to grab the hood of your jacket and yank it up over your head as the two of you hit the rear exit.

Jungkook approached the door that surely had a security alarm enabled that would end off a blaring alarm if the two of you so carelessly opened it. Instead of trying your luck at trying to disable the alarm from here, Jungkook simply just stood before the door and froze in his place. Raising your eyes slightly you looked in silent wonder as Jungkook just raised a finger to his lips, once again asking you to be quiet.

You took the hint and stuffed your hands into your pockets as you waited close to the door with him. Your eyes softly darting around your surroundings as you waited for whatever it was you were supposed to be waiting for. After a solid minute of silence, the door cracked open and a short stature figure looked between the cracks, meeting your gaze.

It was Yoongi. Though dark, it was the first time you got a look at his face clearly. He had flair skin and flawless features as he locked his dark eyes on your face. Though the curiosity he opened the door with faded after a single second when he noticed who it was he was looking at. His expression quickly voids itself of emotion, though you did catch the faint roll of his eyes before he pushed the door open further and waved the two of you in. You entered in first and Jungkook carefully behind you.