Chapter 73

As you reached the hall, your steps began to pick up in speed. Seojoon's heavy treads neared closer and closer with every step and you raced to get to the room before him in a playful physical chase. The idea of being hunted excited you - and it always elicited primal instincts so strong it caused a man to see nothing more than pure lust. The hunger in his eyes seeped into your skin like warm honey. You craved more.

Reaching the end of the hall, you took a quick survey of the double-door room that was already open for the taking. Rounding the corner in a whirl, you slipped inside, having decided it was the best choice in location the second you laid eyes on the four-posted bed tucked against the back wall. Your teeth sank into your lower lip upon examining the decor. He was definitely a man of style, and that was undeniably hot.

The large sleigh bed was adorned in soft cream colors. A shiny pear white headboard and matching footboard framed the plush mattress. The silk sheets were a vibrant bronze gold. Embroidered Victorian-style pillows shimmered with pools of deep purple. No, you were not used to this life. You had long since lost track of your heels, and your bare feet sank into the plush eggshell carpet that held the bed. You took stock of the expertly carpentered nightstand lined with metallic gold embedded in sturdy burgundy chestnut. The drawers were painted vanilla and an elegant lamp was already switched on to illuminate the space. Your toes curled into the rug as you neared the end of the bed and turned around to face the door.

Seojoon crept in quietly just seconds after, his stride slowing as his eyes came to rest on you. The contrast your maroon dress had against the warmly colored room made you stand out like a gem. Pressing your behind against the footboard, you leaned back. Your hands pressed down into the fabric to balance your weight. Starting from your bust, you arched your body, letting a wave of movements roll down your body ending at your hips. He stopped in his tracks. A smile crept across your lips while your body swayed to the music you could still hear beating steadily from the living room.

Before Seojoon could recover from the spell you had cast on his eyes, you quickly turned around. Grabbing ahold of the footboard, you leaned forward, letting your body fold nearly in half while you reached for the sheets. Your backside was elevated over the end of the sleigh bed. You knew where his eyes were planted, knew you had his attention diverted just enough. With quick hands, you grabbed the dip in your dress between your breasts. You pinched the warm metal that was hidden by your gown. Whipping your hand across the bed, you let the pocket knife skid across the blankets and into the space under the pillows - effectively hiding it from sight.

You had to get that off of your person before Seojoon robbed you of your clothes and found it himself. That would have been a lengthy explanation had he found it. This time you held your stance. You kept yourself bent over, your ass on full display, granting Seojoon the opportunity to make the next move. He did not disappoint. It took only a moment before you felt large hands engulf your backside and grip your cheeks firmly. The strength in his nimble fingers sinking into your dress and scraping the harsh material against your skin made images of what they could do without the restrictions of clothing come unbidden to the forefront of your mind.

Reaching up and around, your hand circled your neck. Gathering up your dark waves of hair in your fingers, you pulled them away from your back like a curtain that revealed the zipper on the back of your dress. Tossing an expectant glance over your shoulder you let your eyes shine with unspoken desire. 'Eat me.' You invited him in with your gaze. He was quick to take the invitation as his hands roamed over you in maddening anticipation. You felt his large hands glide over your ribs slowly, sending a shiver of delight up your spine. He was going at an agonizing pace on purpose, that much was clear.

He found your zipper and pinched it between his thumb and finger. You were practically writhing at this point. Despite your obvious impatience, he dragged the metal clasp down so incredibly slow. You watched him from the mirror you could see in the adjourning washroom to your left. He savored the moment with his eyes as your spine revealed itself. Your dress slowly slid away from the center, stretching open as you inhaled a long breath. The metallic sound ceased as it reached the end above your tailbone. Digging your palms into the bed, you pushed yourself up at arm's length, the gesture causing you to push back against him. Your bottom pressed against his pelvis for only a brief moment, but it was just long enough to feel something stiff against you.

Seojoon hissed sharply at the friction and involuntarily ground against you. His breath came out in a low rattle that sounded a lot like a growl, the sound vibrating through you and sending delicious heat straight to your core. His hands snaked up to the straps that wrapped around your arms and tugged at them. Raising them, you let your arms slip out of the straps and the front of your dress droop forward and bunch around your waist. Seojoon fisted the fabric at your hips and gave it an aggressive yank, forcing it down below your hips.

Your black lace thong hugging your hips and the matching garment cupping your chest were the only things left behind as your dress pooled past your calves. You felt the chilled air of the hotel room begin to sink into your skin as you were laid nearly bare in the dimly lit room. The tingling cold was quickly replaced with adrenaline as four fingers snaked into your hair from behind. He tangled his fingers in the strands, holding you tightly in place and making it impossible for you to move your head, not that you minded. You felt your scalp itch as the wig glue pulled at your skin - thank god you always made sure those fibers were tightly secured before every assignment.

He yanked you back by your hair, a gesture that caused an embarrassing moan to worm its way out your throat and into the open as your back pressed against his unfortunately clothed chest. Damn, how you wanted to burn those cursed clothes that prevented you from feeling the warmth of his skin on your back, but you knew the time would come. Patience had never been your strong suit and he was toying with you. The balls on this man. Let's see how victorious he feels when they're in your mouth. . . Right now, you probably couldn't claim that the assignment was taking priority on your mind. Who said you couldn't have a little fun first? As long as the job gets done. . . right?