Chapter 74

To imagine the world in a lustful haze would be the most beautiful way to see. Words could not describe the powerful adrenaline that coursed throughout your body at the touch of a truly experienced man. His gentle yet firm caresses made your brain foggy and set you on fire. You wanted to bask in his existence for as long as you possibly could and it made focusing on the assignment. . . hard. Every time you tried to direct your train of thought back to where it should be, his lips would skim a sensitive piece of flesh and it made the lines hazy at best.

Nevertheless, the way he threw you back onto the bed - pinning you with his hips - made you feel alive again. There was a certain sureness to his every move, each roll of his sculpted muscles was so carefully calculated, his spirit bled into them all. It was carnal, it was possessive, it was too much and he hadn't even taken off his shirt. Too many men dumbed themselves down to fit a societal role these days. But the man hovering above you and worshipping your skin knew what he wanted and that he was going to get it. Seojoon dripped with determination and power, and for once it didn't make you want to roll your eyes in defiance.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you were flipped onto your back from your stomach. Your breasts bounced from the force as your eyes snapped to his. Charcoal black eyes burned against yours with a ravenous hunger. When was the last time this beast of a man had been fed properly? You wanted to make him lose himself in you the way he was threatening to make you.

Something about Seojoon felt like peace. Like a piece to a puzzle of your life. Something just fit with him and you didn't realize how badly you wanted to find out why. It would easy to let him consume you. He was nothing more than a sweet dream dressed like the reality that would swallow you whole if you just said yes.

You reached for his jaw as he pushed himself on top of you, his hands on either side of your head to spare you his weight. Your fingernails clawed across his cheeks as you pulled him closer. His lips were just a hair's breath away as your dazed eyes locked with his. You could drown in those eyes and never need air again. You stared for an unknown amount of time into the void of black swirls that were his eyes.

"Fuck me like I'm yours." You whispered shamelessly, making his brows raise and the corner of his lips curve upward. The words felt right, you didn't even blush. You wanted to pretend that you could have a dream like him, at least for a few hours. You wanted to see exactly what this man had in him, too. Thrill knocked at the door and you opened it enthusiastically.

With a deep chuckle that sent delicious shivers down your spine, Seojoon closed the distance between your lips and pressed himself even closer. You felt the soft warmth for one second before his lips parted - his tongue dragging across your lower lip in a request for better access. You opened your lips without hesitation as you welcomed his urgent kiss.

Your fingers laced into unending black locks as you deepened into the kiss. The rough skin of his palms scraped down your thighs as he gripped you, needing to be even closer to you. Your body ached under his touch, begging to be handled by this glorious man. It was insane how your soul felt anxious waiting on him to end the slow torture. When was the last time you had felt like this?

His body glued itself to yours. Your hands slipped from his hair down to the nape of his neck. Pulling at his collar you rang the fabric in your hands, kneading it with displeasure. You wanted it gone, and Seojoon caught on quickly. He kissed you for a few more seconds before breaking away. Sitting up on the bed, he reached for his shirt and started to unclasp the buttons.

You lay there, staring up at what could only be described as perfection kneeling in front of you as he began to undress. Your dress was nowhere to be found and your bust was nearly popping out of the top of your bra. You wriggled on top of the sheets, trying to find some friction after his merciless teasing. Seojoon ripped open his white shirt and you helped push it away from his broad shoulders. For a second you got to relish in a figure carved by the gods. You felt a lump develop in your throat that you swallowed down with a gulp.

You took a breath as your eyes narrowed up at him. You were ready for the fight and excited for the adventure.

"Who do I belong to?"